The Donna - ehem Don!

They reached Milinoi where Salvatore is based at. A limo was waiting for them.

"Boss" collective voices echoed in the area and almost 65 men stood there.

All eyes went to Aryan and then back to Salvatore and no one asked any questions.

They got into the limo and then changed three vehicles on their way.

"Do you always travel like this?" asked Aryan.

"No, I have been away too long. Chances of being surprised are high," said Salvatore.

"If you say so," said Aryan.

"Okay, we are almost here. That is the house," said Salvatore.

Aryan looked in the direction Salvatore pointed. It was a huge palatial house and Aryan looked at Salvatore.

"How many people live there?" asked Aryan.

"Everyone and their families in the East, North and West wings. South is all mine," said Salvatore.

"South Wing?" asked Aryan.

Salvatore nodded, face stoic. He did not live in the palace but the look on Aryan's face was priceless.

Aryan just rolled his eyes.

"It is the smallest wing with around 70 rooms," said Salvatore.

"You mean to say I am never going to be able to see the whole bloody place I live in?" asked Aryan.

"Oh, you can," said Salvatore.

Caroline snorted.

"He is pulling your leg. The whole palace has only 290 rooms and every single one has an occupant and the south wing is the office wing where the business happens. He officially lives in the house, a villa he built, though the workaholic often ends up asleep on his desk," said Caroline.

Aryan sighed and looked at Salvatore who still had his poker face.

"You absolute prick. You gave me a heart attack," said Aryan and Salvatore's lips twitched. Aryan watched amused and determined now more than ever to make that mana smile once.

They moved past the palace and it was green everywhere and they saw the electric and sensory fences and soon the car entered the hedged area. Aryan saw his new home. It was beautiful.

They reached the entrance and the door was opened for him. Aryan got out and Caroline smiled.

"Go on, I am sure if Sicilia was here, she would have been the happiest," said Caroline.

Aryan knew who Sicilia was. He looked at Salvatore who still had his poker face.

"Do you think so? Would my sister in law have welcomed me?" asked Aryan casually, testing the waters.

"She would have adored you," said Salvatore and scoffed.

He gave the key to Aryan. Aryan smiled as he gripped it in his hand. The key to the house which will remain in his hand for years to come and will be given to their son in future.

Aryan opened the door and then the technical parts came. "I have added you into the access list. Only three people can enter this house now, you, me and Caroline. Earlier dad had access," said Salvatore.

Aryan nodded.

They got in and he looked at the walls. They were all sleek and had great finishing. The furniture and all matched the walls.

"I only use two rooms, so only two are open. You can open any you want. Cleaning up is a hell of a lot difficult if more rooms are open," said Salvatore.