32. "She's your ex?"

Gabby POV

I visited Matty in his house. I smiled a bit as me and Matty kissed passionately. I wrapped my arm around his neck. He kissed my neck softly. I enjoyed this time but what was on my mind is when he was with Mackenzie Ziegler when we were over. I pulled away from his lips. He looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed. "I can't. Its stupid." I said. He kissed my cheek. "No. It isn't tell me." He said. I huffed. "Ok, when we weren't together, who was that girl you hung out with?" I said. "You mean Mackenzie?" He said. I slowly nodded. "You want the truth?" He asked. I scoffed. "Yes I'm your girlfriend. We need honesty in our relationship." I said. He took a deep breath. 

"I met Kenzie at some festival. Kinda like Coachella, we talked and...dated a bit." He explained. I looked at him. "She's your...ex-girlfriend?" I said. He nodded. "We only dated for 4 months. She talked to me about doing you know what but I told her no because I've been there. She felt much- I cut him off by huffing loudly. "Babe, we been through thick and thin for the past years, I love you and you love me. Right now, we should not care if any old flames want second chances because we have us. I'm sorry if she felt depressed after you guys broke up. Wait, did you break up cause you told her you still loved me?" I said. He slowly nodded. That's why she's depressed because her first boyfriend of 4 months wanted somebody else. I cupped his face with my hand. "I know you didn't mean to hurt her. I'm sure she'll get over it." I said. "I never seen someone so sad." He said. I smiled and grappled his arm for comfort. "I gotta go to the bathroom." He said. 

I smirked. "I'll wait." I said. He chuckled and left. His phone started beeping. I looked and saw the Mackenzie girl sending lots of texts. 

Kenzie😝: hey im sorry :( 

Kenzie😝: I understand u love her so much 

Kenzie😝: Im happy for u 

Kenzie😝: shes also Kendall's friend so im not against her 

Kendall's friend? She's her friend too? God, this is crazy. Least she understands his happiness. Matty came back in the room. I smiled. "Already missed you." He said. "You were only one square mile from the bathroom." I said. He slightly chuckled. "Still I miss you." He said. He looked at his phone. "Was my phone buzzing?" He asked. I fake smiled. "Um, no. No calls." I said. He nodded and we continued our private alone time. I actually been thinking of having him move in with me. Now that we don't have to deal with exes, we're good.