155. "He hurt me"

Gabby POV

I was in the middle of my next concert in London. I remembered my first time being here. It was so great. I sighed happily and rubbed my bump. "Mommy can't wait to see you baby." I said. I was in my dressing room. Matty had to come because I needed to be taken care cause of my pregnancy. My door knocked. I got up from the chair and opened it. There was Ashlynn...with tears stained on her face. "What's wrong Ash?" I asked worriedly. She looked upset and horrible altogether. I let her come in. She kept crying. "Tell me what's wrong." I said. She took a deep breath. "Its my...father." She whispered. I knew who she was talking about. Dr. Luke. He was her mom's manager and he did horrible stuff to her and that's why they went to court. "What did he do? Should I call the police?" I asked. She nodded her head no. "No. Me and Carter are getting married. I really don't want him to come." She said. I stroked her hair. "Of course he shouldn't. After what he did to your mom." I said. She wiped her eyes. "Is it wrong? My father should be the one to walk me down the aisle. Make me feel like a princess. Guess some fathers aren't father of the year." She said. I hugged her. She hugged carefully because of the baby. As much as I don't like her dad and Carter, I'd want Ash to be happy. I smiled a little. "Ash, get married. Be happy. I know there's no justifications for what he done but don't let that ruin your happiness. Whatever happened with your parents is in the past. You have a future with your man. Focus on happiness." I said. She nodded and we hugged again. "I just want no drama please. Not after Alex." She said. I nodded in agreement. Alex was an idiot for going out with Stella but Dr. Luke is much worse. And she doesn't want any of her parents dark past to bother her happiness.