Announcement and Introduction

Peter couldn't believe it, actual, no, he could believe it, the problem was that he didn't want to believe it. His class had just gotten exceped to a very special field trip, the Stark Tower field trip to be exact. This Monday, the week Thor, Loki, T'chall, Shuri, and all the other avengers are supposed to come over. Wow, wonder how that happened!? Peter thought and he groaned and nearly slammed his head on the desk right then and there. He could clearly see Flash snickering at him from across the room, Ned trying not to laugh right next to him, and MJ somehow showing sympathy while not showing any emotion at all on the other side of him. Once the bell rang Flash headed straight towards him.
"Ha! Looks like we'll all finally know the truth, Penis!" Flash laughed at him as he passed him and punch him in the arm, hard. Their teacher, Mr. Harris, pretened not to notice. Once they were in the hall Ned finally let it out as he clapped his hand on Peter's shoulder.
"Oh. My. God," Ned wheezed, "This, is awesome! Dude, they had to have excepted it because it was your class. They are going to embarass the hell out of you!"
"Wow, thanks Ned, I had no idea." Peter said sarcasticly, rolling his eyes.
"Oh come on dude, this is awsome! Now you can finally show Flash that you're not lying! They might even kill him while he's there come to think of it." Ned offered, but he seemed to only make it worse as Peter stopped dead in his tracks, a horrified look on his face.
"It'll be fine, Peter. Pepper and Natasha will hold them back right?" MJ offered, but she was wrong. Pepper was away for a much needed vacation, and Natasha would totally embarrass him the first chance she got. Half the avengers were mature, responsible adults, and the other half were immature, childish kids. The adults were Steve, Natasha, Loki(somehow even though he's not an avenger), Bruce, Wanda, Vision, Dr. Strange (even though he too is not an avenger), T'challa, and even Peter. The children were Tony, Bucky (Is he an avenger?), Shuri (again, not an avenger), Thor, Clint, Natasha (she's on both sides), and Scott. Peter could only hope the adults could hold the children back. But for Tony, there was no way, the only ones that could ever talk him out of something were Pepper and himself. He would listen to literally no one else. With Thor, only Loki could hold him back, Natasha could hold Clint back, and so on.
Peter thought all this as he walked out of the school with Ned and MJ on either side.
"See you guys Monday, maybe." Peter waved them goodbye as he started walking.
"Hang on, da faq you mean by, 'maybe?!''" Ned yelled as he walked away, but he didn't answer. The truth was, he was just wondering if he could barrow one of Tony's jet for a week, he wouldn't miss one of the hundreds of vehicles he has in his backyard. He could probably hide in Wakanda for a while, Bucky hid there. Peter was planning this out as he walked up to a very expensive cars owned by Tony Stark, with Happy Hogan sitting in the front seat. Peter asked Happy to start parking a little ways from the school, not wanting to draw attention to himself or ruin Tony's reputation because he was caught having his bodyguard (as the media called him) pick up a poor kid everyday. Of course, he would never tell him that, knowing that he would deny it until Peter believed it.
"You alright, kid?" Happy's voice snapped Peter out of his train of thought. Happy had a concerned look on his face, we'll, as concerned as he could look.
"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Peter asked, genualy confused, he always thought Happy was annoyed by his constant talking, so it was a surprise to find out why Happy was concerned.
"You're usually less quiet than this." He responded.
"Oh, yeah, just didn't really had the best of day." Peter answered, hoping that would be the end of it.
"Why? What happened?" Happy asked, looking in the review mirror. It was the truth, he had had a bad day to begin with. Flash had bullied him throughout the whole day, and took his lunch, which really ducked since he forgot to eat breakfast, and he was starving. Luckily, it was Friday, and he stayed over at the compound this weekend, so he could eat when he got there. Peter decided that he could trust Happy, after all, he was on the 'Adults I can Trust' list, which was ironic since there weren't really many adults he trusted since the vulture incident, which was partly Happy's fault, but Peter never thought it was anyone's fault but his. So he told Happy everything, except, of course, the part about Flash.
"So you think I could just burn the permission slip?" Peter asked. May couldn't sign it anyway, but Friday and Marne could just print her signature if he needed. Happy just gave Peter a sympathetic look.
"Sorry, kid, but you know even if you could get rid of it, Tony would somehow get you in anyway." He responded. Peter just slumped in the seat, knowing he was right. After about 10 more minutes they pulled up to the compound.
Peter and Happy walked in as many of the people working smiled at Peter. All 2000 interns and 5000 workers knew him and loved him. After Thor once announced him as 'Tonyson' everyone started calling him mini Stark. Even Loki called him that every once in a while.
Peter just walked through the personal entrance and Friday's voice spoke up with happiness.
"Peter Parker, clearance level, 11, color, multi. Welcome back Peter." Ah yes, that would also be probem. You could never have more than one card and he was one of the three and didn't need one, so he'd have to just walk through. Clearances went from level 1 to 11. Lower interns had level 3, higher ones had 6, more important people, like the avengers, had 9, their families had 7-8, people deemed very important to Tony had 10 and only had it briefly, only Tony, Pepper, and he had level 11. He had no idea why Tony gave him a level 11, higher than the freaking avengers! He had access to everything and could override anything unless Tony said no. However, Tony had never needed to as Peter would always ask when he would do something like that unless it was a life or death situation and had only a brief moment to do it, and Tony would always say yes anyway. The only ones that had level 10 and kept it were Happy and Rodey. They didn't have access to the lab, Tony and Pepper's bedroom, etc, and couldn't override everything. As for the color, it went with every color in the rainbow, red being the lowest and purple being the second highest, multi was the highest, but Tony really didn't want to use 'rainbow' as he thought it sounded childish.
Peter and Happy went to the personal elavator, which would be yet ANOTHER problem, seeing as Peter was only allowed to use that one unless in a life or death situation, which made no sense. ANOTHER problem, every avenger there including Loki and Shuri would be informed that he was there when he swiped his card. Luckily, Loki was above embarrassing him in front of his classmates, what he wasn't above was killing people, so if he caught Flash even looking at him wrong, not only would he kill him, but he would tell the entire team and they'd join him. In fact, all the avengers except Peter and Scott, have killed and are not above doing it again.
Once they made it to the compound, Peter saw that Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Wanda, and Vision were in the room. Natasha and Tony were watching TV, Bucky was on his phone, Wanda was reading a book, and Vision was reading Wanda's book over her shoulder. Tony and Natasha looked over to Peter and Happy, they both smiled.
"Привет, маленький паук." Natasha said to Peter. She taught him russian after meeting him for the second time, which proved to everyone that she adored Peter.
"Привет, Nat!" Peter smiled and waved at her.
Hey, kid. Hey Hap." Tony smiled at Peter. He knew better than to leave Happy out, even thought said man would be fine with it, Peter literally lectured him for an hour and a half about including other people and being polite. In fact, when Pepper walked in on that, she joined him and it went on for another 30 minutes. Tony did not want to sit through another 2 hours of a lecture because he didn't greet someone. Peter was way too kind and polite for this world that he just has to spread it.
" Hi, Mr. Stark!" Peter smiled again as he walked in while Happy just gave half a wave. Happy knew all about the lecture, and did not want to be the next victim, so he always greeted back. But he never once said anything when they didn't greet him at first, which made their hearts hurt a little.
As Peter walked to his room, he realized that he had no homework except the permission slip. Even with 3 super spies and the others, he could very well hide it if he wanted to. Everyone thought he was a bad liar, but they didn't know that he was only bad at it when he didn't want to lie, he has only lied when he wanted to few times in his life, and he doesn't regret it. So he knew he would be bad at lying now, he hated lying, especially to his family, yes he thinks of them as family. He has never had to lie to them before, which it why they thought he was bad at it, and in his mind, he'd be lying to them for his own selfish reasons. So he decided to just hold it off until Sunday and hide it in a place they would never look, his closet. It was so painfuly obvious, which is why they would never look there. They like to look in the most hidden places ever, that they'd never think to look for the obvious.
Peter's room was right next to Tony's and Pepper's on the right, Natasha's on the left, Loki's across (much to Tony's annoyance), Bucky's on the right of Loki's, and Dr. Strange on Loki's left. Why did he have to be surrounded by the most powerful and protective people here? Oh, right, because Tony made it that way, Loki's was the only one he didn't plan, Loki did that himself. Although, he could be on his own floor, he did like it here, it was comforting. He, Tony, and Pepper had their own floors. Again, Peter had no idea why he had his own floor when the avengers didn't.
After awhile of watching vines in the theater, he heard,
"Dinner!" Being yelled out. Pepper was making dinner tonight, so that would be nice.
At the dinner table, There was Tony at the far end, Peter, Natasha, Clint, Bucky, Vision, Wanda, Loki, Thor, T'challa, Steve, Sam, Rodey, Scott, and Bruce. (Sorry if I missed anyone) Everyone was having a great time eating their steak, mashed potatoes, and to everyone's complaining, except Pepper, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Steve, Bucky, and Peter, broccoli.
"Why aren't you three complaining?" Tony had asked Peter, Bucky, and Steve.
"I've had worse." Peter answered.
"We literally ate military food." Steve answered for both him and Bucky. They all still groaned. It was going great, until Tony had to ruin it all.
"So, Peter, you excited for your field trip?" And that was when Peter cracked.
"IT WAS YOU!"