It's Time

Monday, the day Peter hated the most as of now. The day the field trip has started. Ned was trying, and failing, to contain his giggles, while MJ didn't even try to hide his amusement.
"Well, well, well, looks like Penis actually showed up. I really thought you might've bailed on us, Parker." Ugh, the biggest reason why he didn't want to go, Flash. He tormented Peter the whole way there, but once they pulled up to the tower, he, along with everyone else, shut up, even Mr. Harris. Ned, even though he comes here every other weekend, was amazed, MJ just kept reading her book. Where she kept it, no one knew, along with her crisis book, which Peter knew she'd have more pages by the end of today. As everyone got out, they saw Happy waiting by the entrance, the same stony face Peter always got when they first met, now he gets real emotions from the man. Everyone started talking while they were waiting for their teacher to do headcount so they could head in. Peter sneaked over to Happy.
"Um, not meaning anything offensive, but what are you doing here?" Peter asked. Happy, of course, was not offended in the slightest.
"Tony wanted me to lead this tour for some reason. Sorry, kiddo, everyone's here. And they're all dying to get the chance to embarass you. I can only tell you the order they're going in." Happy said apologeticly. Peter, was not surprised, but he was still upset, but thanked him anyway for telling him the order.
First, it would be Clint and Sam, then Natasha and Bucky, Steve and Bruce, Thor and Loki, Wanda and Vision, and finally, Tony. Perfect.
As soon as everyone walked in, they were in awe. The entrance was huge, it had three check lines along with the place to swipe your cards next to it.
"Alright, now I'll call your names out and when I do, come get your cards!" Happy yelled to everyone as an intern passed in a box. The intern quickly smiled at Peter and left in a hurry, probably to go back to work. As everyone got called, Ned and MJ were confused as to why they didn't get one.
"As long as you're with me you can access without a card." Peter explained, as Tony had made that change a while ago. Ned's eyes widen as he was, for once, speechless. MJ had a blank expression, but Peter could tell she was surprised. Luckily, Flash and his goons were too busy ogling their cards to pay attention, so they didn't hear the teacher ask why three of his students didn't get one.
"Peter doesn't need one, and his friends are allowed through if he's with." Happy simply answered, making the teacher have a shocker expression on his face. Huh, guess he didn't believe him either.
"What do the colors and numbers mean?" Abe asked, noticing the other staff members had different one from there's. And so, Happy explained the cards. Everyone had level 1 cards and color red. He also explained that only three people had level 11 and color multi. Once he announced that they had to go through, he went first, of course.
"Happy Hogan, level,10, color, purple. Welcome back, Happy." Everyone except Peter, Ned, and MJ jumped at the voice that seemed to be everywhere. Peter had told Ned and MJ beforehand.
"That was Friday, she controls the whole tower, and monoters everything." Happy explained in a board tone. Flash then went, wanting to be first.
"Eugene Thomson, level 1, color, red." Friiday said, and instead of a cheerful, human-like voice, she sounded more like a robot. That was weird, Friday never sounded robotic to Peter. Flash frowned at this.
"Friday only sounds human-like to people she recognizes and really likes." Happy explained. Wait, what? But she had never once been that way to Peter, she was always human-like to him. As everyone went through, Peter finally came up, Ned and MJ behind him. He gulped as he went through, and the human-like voice came back,
"Peter Parker, level 11, color, multi. Welcome back, Peter."
"H-hi, Friday" Peter greeted, knowing that all eyes were on him, he was a nervous reck. Ned then went through, the human voice stayed, probably recognizing him from Peter's constant ramblings of him, he was sure it would,d happen to MJ too.
"Ned Leeds, level 8, color, green. Welcome, Ned, Bruce Banner will meet with you later." Ned looks as though he had won the lottery, Peter could have sworn he had stars in his eyes as he came out. Yes, he had just one level down from the avengers, and one of his idols wanted to meet with him,he couldnt blame him for being amazed. As he talked about Ned with Bruce, he said he had wanted to meet him. As MJ went through, Peter's suspicions were correct, and even better, Friday used her nickname.
"MJ, level 9, color, purple. Welcome, MJ, Natasha Romanoff and Pepper Potts will meet with you later." Huh, guess they took Peter seriously when he said they should make MJ have the same clearence level as the avengers. And yes, Natasha and Pepper wanted to meet her, especially when he told them that she idolizes them. Even MJ looked a little surprised.
"WHAT THE HELL, PENIS!?"
It has begun.