Someone is going to die today

Vision and Wanda were bombarded with questions. Mostly about the avengers. MJ was the only one that really asked questions that weren't personal, and they were both grateful for that, answering her questions as much as possible.
"I have a question." Mr. Harris asked. Vision and Wanda nodded. "If you lie about having an internship here, could that get you in trouble?" He asked, eyeing Peter. He just sighed, knowing where this was going.
"Yes, in fact it could ruin your whole life if you lie for so long." Vision answered. And what did Mr. Harris do? He smirked at Peter.
"Penis is lying! He has been for months!" Flash yelled, somehow forgetting the whole day.Wanda's eyes glowed red and narrowed them at Flash. She whispered something to Vision and even he glared at the bully.
"I'm sorry to disappoint, but Peter is indeed telling the truth. He has been interning for Mr. Stark for a year. And I doubt he would be happy to hear you call him that, so I'm warning you now to stop." Vision said with his robot, British voice. Wanda nodded in agreement, her eyes still glowing.
"Peter Parker! That is enough! I warned you to stop bribing everyone, but you didn't listen I see. I have no choice but to expel you!" Mr. Harris yelled at him as he stomped his way over. But was stopped by four things at once. Guns popping out of ceiling, a red, transparent, glowing wall, three thuds from behind him, and Happy yelling to stay away, all while Friday announced,
"As a danger to Peter Parker you may not be within three feet of him or you will be forced to leave." Mr. Harris looked whiter than Flash has all day.
"Well, look at what we have here." A voice, that would send shivers up the bravest's man spine, said. The teacher turned his towards three angry assassins. Natasha was the one who had spoke, while Clint was on her left and Bucky on her right.
"Are you going to keep bothering Peter." Bucky asked, his voice full of warning and malice.
"N-n-n-n-no." Mr. Harris managed out. But they didn't leave, only nodding towards Vision and Wanda. And she finally took down the Wall, Natasha and Bucky had moved on either side of Peter, while no one knew where Clint went. Well, no one that didn't know him, but Peter knew he was in the vents, watching. Mr. Harris was on the other side of the room, still shaking, while Peter was questioning his life choices.
"Any other questions?" Vision asked, as if the whole thing never happened, and it looked like most people wanted it that way as they still put their hands up. After another hour of questions, Natasha and Bucky were still there, and once they left the room, they followed.
"What are you guys doing?" Peter asked, tiredness in his voice.
"Well, since no one seems to take our warnings seriously, we'll just stick with you until the tour ends." Natasha says casually. Bucky nodded in agreement.
"Okay, but please tell me that Clint didn't send all the footage of every time someone bullied or was mean to me to Mr. Stark?" Peter asked, pleadlingly.
"You know me so well." A voice from the vents said. Peter just sighed dramatically.
"You're taking this better than I thought." Bucky commented.
"I made the decision of taking Mr. Stark's offer." Was all he said. The assassins' eyes widen at this.
"You mean you're finally starting to see your full potential?!" Bucky asked over dramaticly. Peter didn't answer, he just kept walking. They followed. Eventually, they finally made it to the room Peter dreaded. The room that held the man he least wanted to see today. Once everyone walked in, they saw chairs lined up, and an empty stage. Everyone sat down, including Natasha and Bucky. They all waiting for a minute before a door opened, and in walked not just Tony, but Rodey and Pepper too. Judging by their faces, they heard what Clint said.
"Hello, everyone. Has everyone enjoyed the tour?" Tony asked, and Peter froze. This was his fake happy voice, the one that only people closest to him would know, it meant only one thing, someone was going to die today. No one else, not even Natasha and Bucky, heard this, except Pepper and Rodey. But they only encouraged it.
"Well, good to know we still know how to impress teenagers." Pepper said, smiling her own fake, angered smile. Rodey's hands were shaking, meaning he was no exception. A lot of people laughed, MJ just smiled.
"Well, ask away." Was all Tony said before literally everyone but Peter, MJ, Happy, Natasha, and Bucky's hand went up. Tony chose Ned, knowing he was Peter's friend, wanting to wait for Flash.
"What are you most proud of inventing?" He asked with eagerness in his voice.
"Well, I'm going to have to say the Iron man suit. It helped make me who I am today. Next question?" Tony answered with a real smile. And so the questions went on for some time until MJ put her hand up and Tony called on her immediately.
"Without Ironman, would you have still invented something to help people?" She asked, Peter knew this was a question she had for a while. Tony paused.
"Well, I invent stuff all the time for both me and other people to buy, but to help people without getting money in return, I can't say I would have, so I'm glad Ironman happened." Tony answered honestly, and MJ respected that,nits not everyday a man like that confesses to that. It kept going on, until Tony decided to call on Flash.
"Do you really know Parker? I mean, I know somehow he might be able to bribe all the other Avengers, but you're a billionaire so...?" At least he didn't say Penis. And Tony glared.
"If you mean Peter, then yes, I do. Moving on."
"What?! But you don't except high-schoolers! Peter's not even that smart! Anyone else who have been a better pick than him! So why him?!" Mr. Harris suddenly shouted.
"Yeah, Penis is worthless to someone like you! Literally anyone else in this class would have been better! And why does he have such high clearence! I bet he hacked into it! You should just arrest him now!" Flash also burst out. Once again, Peter started questioning his life choices, but then, he asked himself the same question. Why would Tony keep him around? Sure he was smart but not that smart. He turned down the avengers, and yes, he knew it wasn't a test. He could have chosen anyone else, so why him? But then, a voice entered his mind.
Stop thinking these things. They are not true and you know it. Wanda. Where was she? Oh no, if she was here, then that meant the others where too, were Shuri and T'challa there too? Please say no!
They are. Great. But they were the least of his problems, Peter thought when he looked into Tony's eyes, and a Peter knew, that someone was going to die today. Weather is was in embarrassment, or actual death. Guess we'll have to see.