Wakanda

Peter has seen Tony mad before, and it was scary as heck. The only anger Peter has ever seen from Tony to Peter was the ferry and when he got injured saving him, but it was more worry, and that was lighting bug anger compared to the anger Peter has seen Tony give to others. He's seen Tony with shaking anger towards Ross, seething anger towards Rodey's kidnappers, and livid anger towards Pepper's assulters, and he's seen them in combination only once before. When Hydra had hurt him, Rodey, and Pepper at once, let's just say he didn't want to relive that. But right now, Tony had a combination. And suddenly, it began.
"Now you listen here. If you ever say anything about Peter like that again, getting into a good collage will be the least of your worries. And you, you will also kiss your job goodbye, and I can promise you both, you won't live to see your next birthday. The moment I hear or see or even think you're hurting Peter, emotionally or physically, we'll be there in just seconds. Let me tell you something, you picked the wrong kid to mess with." Tony growled as he walked towards the two, and everyone else just pretended this wasn't happening. Pepper and Rodey only followed him on each side, making it more intimating. And out of nowhere, every other avengers, including Loki and Shuri, walked on either side, except for Natasha and Bucky, who only stood next to Peter and put a hand on either shoulder to keep him from running over and putting a stop to this. Yes, he could easily rip out of their grasp, but enough was revealed today as it is. Meanwhile, Mr. Harris and Flash looked as though they were facing an angry an parent and aunts and uncles, which they were. They were looking for a way out, but saw none.
"Now, do you promise to stay away from Peter, and to be nice?" Tony asked, his voice full of malice, and warning. The two just shakily nodded. Tony leaned forward.
"Leave, and stay away from my son." He said, too quiet for even Peter to hear. Once they got their chance, Flash and Mr. Harris ran for it and Tony clapped his hands as though he didn't just threaten a kid and a teacher and scared them for life.
"Alright, well, that's a rap on that, hope you liked the tour, Happy, could you pleae lead them out?" Tony asked. Happy knew who was staying behind, and lead the rest out. Peter tried to sneak within the crowed so that he could get to school, get some supplies from his apartment, and hide out in Wakanda until they think to look there, then go to Dr. Strange, he'd let him hide out with him for a while. But that plan went out the window when Tony grabbed his hood and put his hand on his shoulder firmly, letting him know he wasn't leaving any time soon.
"Well, Peter, care to explain?" He asked.
"No, not really."
"Peter." Tony said, a warning in his voice. Peter hung his head and sighed in defeat.
"Flash has been picking on me since middle school, Mr. Harris never liked me and would accuse me of things, like cheating or lying for example." Peter said, knowing he had no choice.
"Wait, MIDDLE SCHOOL! Peter! Why didn't you tell us?!" Tony exclaimed.
"Because I knew you'd react like this." Peter said, putting his hand on his forearm awkwardly. MJ and Ned were gone, probably with Natasha, Pepper, and Bruce.
"Exactly. Because we care, Peter." Said the man that said 'we're not there yet' when Peter tried to hug him.
"I thought you guys were annoyed with me already, I didn't want to add on to that." Peter mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear that. Unfortunately, he did.
"What? Why would you think That?" Tony asked, surprised, and a little hurt, by this.
"I mean, you guys never want to listen when I talk, and whenever I get too annoying the other say to bother someone else." Peter said quietly.
"Alright, one, we'll talk about that later, two, I have never been annoyed by you, Peter. Upset with, sure, but not annoyed. And if I ever seemed like that, I'm sorry, I only do act like that when I had a bad day or something." Tony said in the apologetic voice possible. Peter just smiled.
"Yeah, OK." He responded.
"Anyway, let's get going." Tony announced, now with a smile on his face.
"Wait, what? Where?" Peter asked, confused.
"Right, well, I talked to your aunt, and I convinced her to let you come to Wakanda for the week. It's why you stayed." Tony said, dragging him to the compound. Peter's eyes widen in excitement.
"Really?!" He asked. Tony just laughed as they went into the elevator. Whenever Tony, T'challa, Shuri, and Peter were together, Tony and T'challa became two moms trying to keep their kids from getting into trouble, but they always managed to sneak off. Shuri was like the sister he never had, and T'challa was a close friend too. After homecoming, Peter had met T'challa, he and Tony were surprised to find that Peter had already met Shuri (different fanfiction not yet made) but it was fun. Well, it was fun for Peter and Shuri. Anyway, Peter was excited as he boarded Tony's private plane. He hugged Shuri once he saw her on it.
"Shuri!"
"Peter!"
"Good Lord."
"Peter, you have no idea what I've made in Wakanda, you're going to love it!" Shuri exclaimed. And just like that, the two were off in science and math talk not even Tony nor Bruce could understand. No one was kidding when they said Peter was either smarter or as smart as smart in most thing with Tony. They were science bro-ing when the two finally got tired and fell asleep. Tony and T'challa smiled fondly at them.
"I can't believe someone would actually bully Peter, even his own teacher!" Tony exclaimed. Of course, he had been thrilled when Peter asked to go to M.I.T early. For Peter, he had only a year before he could graduate. Tony knew he was smart, but when he solved a math problem they teach at M.I.T after the second year without a problem, he knew he had to give him a real internship. Over time, Peter had become like a son to Tony, and added onto the list of people he cared about most, which only had two people at the time. Of course, those people were also the people he trusted most, which is why he had the highest level, Rodey wasn't at the Tower as much, which is why he didn't have a high of clearence. He was also on his will with the other two, Peter was the heir to SI. Ever since Tony and Pepper found out she couldn't have a baby, he had to look for someone else, and then Peter came. And Peter had his own floor just because, like Pepper and Rodey, he was someone Tony liked to spoil, but he also knew that Peter didn't have much and didn't want to make him feel bad, but sometimes Tony just could help himself. Both he and T'challa were also very protective over the two, meaning they were always on their toes, but it was worth it to see them happy. So hearing what happened with the whole hammer thing, let's just say Tony had a heart attack. What the two didn't know, was that Peter and Shuri were going to be causing a whole lot more of those for them this week, and it would be a week they would never forget.