*Prologue*

Hi guys, so for the first story on this account, I decided to do something a lot different. Usually my stories are happy, full of action, and have a few pinches of sadness and violence, but not here. This is a horror story so I'm gonna go all out with this! No mental filters for me here! I'm gonna scare the socks off of you! Sorry if this gets too dark for some MegaMan fans. I hope y'all enjoy. >:D

*December 25, 20XX; 23:27*
**Light Labs**

Rock's P.O.V.
    "Merry Christmas Rock!" Roll cheered. "Thanks! You too sis!" I replied. It was Christmas night and all was happy. Everyone had opened their gifts and we're either trying them out, talking to their friends, or getting drunk. Cut was duct taped on the ceiling by a Guts and a drunk Ice, Bomb was trying out Heat's pogo stick while Elec was videoing it, Auto and Roll was cleaning off the empty punch bowl while other chaos was going on.

"I heard Nightmare Before Christmas is about to come on channel 67!" Auto shouted. Just about everyone smiled and gathered around the TV. "I'll make us popcorn!" Roll cheered then ran into the kitchen.

*20 minutes later*
Roll ran in the room with a huge bowl of popcorn. "I made sure half a bag was equal to one person and one was for bigger ones like Guts, Bomb, and Hard." I was wrapped in a blanket with Cut and wasted Ice. "Hey Cut...*hicc* can your scissors cut robot *hicc* flesh? If so...then *hicc* you're free to cut me up any*hicc*time dream boy~...Hahahahaha~*hicc*" Ice said then burped loudly and began to laugh.

Cut cringed then looked at the TV screen. The first musical number began to play:
"Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night..."

My head began to sway side to side to the tune while Ice was humming off key loudly to it. At least he's having fun with it. I smiled and began to him along too.

*15 minutes later*
Second commercial break. I need another E-Tank. I stood up and began to walk towards the fridge. Ice was passed out on Cut's shoulder while everybody else was chatting about their lives and other stuff. Everything was going swell tonight and I'm happy about everythi-

"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!" "MY EARS!!!" "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I heard blood curdling screams come from the living room. I dropped the fresh E-Tank and ran to the living room. Everyone was holding their heads, trying to cover their ears, and some where even trying to pull their heads off.

I panicked and looked at the TV. There was crimson static with the word CITOHCYSP faded to look like it was part of the static. There was a loud screeching noise that I couldn't hear well over everybody screaming. The noise appeared to only effect robots. I spawned my MegaBuster and shot the TV, making it broken beyond repair.

Before I knew it, everyone came back up like nothing had happened. "What just happened?" Roll asked. "I...I don't know. I heard some kind of loud screeching noise that I think only us robots could hear." I replied. "It was awful! I was trying to pull my own damn head off because of that crap!" Cut shouted. "Language Cut!" Bomb commented. Cut apologized shortly after.

There was a moment of silence before Dr. Light broke the ice, "I think it's for us to go home early. I'll try to investigate this." Everyone agreed and went home.

*09:24*
I woke up, thinking that last night was just a bad dream. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Everything seemed normal, the lab was nice and tidy, Roll was dusting off some antiques in the living room, Auto was helping Dr. Light find some parts for a robot he told me only a little about. I believe their name was "X"?