06

2014
liam, 18
zayn, 21

leeyum🖤
can we please meet at the park? i want to ask you something

leeyum🖤
... you know what i mean 😊

zayn laughed at liam's text and got off his bed straight away, after receiving his boyfriend's message and of course replying back.

"where you off to?" scotty asked from the sofa.

"park to meet liam. don't wait up on me if there is anything. but like, still inform me if it's important."

"use protection!" was the last thing zayn heard, to which he just rolled his eyes at. because yeah, definitely going to get it on together for the first time at a park.. in public.

"hey, baby." zayn greeted liam with a peck on his lips as he sat down next to him on the bench. "what's up?"

liam got out his phone to use the voice app and type whatever it is that he wanted to say. "my sister wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow. it'll just be us four, so us three and her boyfriend."

to say zayn wasn't surprised would be a lie, but he was happy nonetheless. "wow yeah, of course! i'd love to meet them both and have a nice dinner together. it'll be great." he gave his boyfriend a reassuring kiss and liam smiled happily.

they ended up holding hands and walking around the park in a comfortable silence. it doesn't last long though, as zayn spots an all too familiar face.

"well, what do we have here? never knew that malik would be.. a fag?" zayn held tightly onto liam's hand he's holding. his boyfriend caresses his knuckles with his thumb to try calm him down.

liam takes a proper look at who just spoke to zayn and he seemed very.. oily looking. not nice at all.

"shahid, what a pleasant surprise. or should i say, naughty boy." zayn chuckled at his own words and liam was confused with where naughty boy had come from.

shahid or.. 'naughty boy' slit his eyes and glared at zayn. only then had liam noticed there was someone else with this shahid guy who was staring at him weirdly, more like looking him up and down. but did shahid not just call zayn a fag? does he not know about his friend?

liam guessed zayn caught him out too because he pulled his boyfriend more behind him. "you right looking at my boyfriend? seems like i'm not the only 'fag'. now, run along before you just embarrass yourself more. you've been pretty speechless after your stupid remark."

shahid just laughed, "mate you say all these things, when we used to be such good friends!"

zayn grit his teeth, "don't give me that shit. you call all your friends 'fags'? plus, we were never friends. you just wanted to get close to me to get that shit you wanted. how you coping now? not well at all by the looks of things."

liam had no clue what they were on about and he didn't really want to know either. next to happen was shahid's sidekick or whoever he was punching zayn hard in the face. zayn could not react in time because he had no idea that was coming.

after that, they had ran off (shahid more like scurried), and liam was so shocked and worried at that one punch that caused zayn to have blood forming above his eyebrow.

"crap, he unexpectedly got me good." zayn tried to lighten the situation but the younger of the two was frowning and not impressed.

zayn sighed and placed a quick kiss on his boyfriends lips. "i'm okay, baby. we'll go now though, i'll tell you what that was about. no secrets."

they made their way to zayn's car and liam insisted they go to his as his sister would be working. zayn obviously agreed and when they arrived, liam pulled zayn all the way to his bathroom, getting everything he needs to fix the bit of blood on his face from the unexpected punch.

liam got all his necessities to clean zayn's face and gently wiped off the blood, giving his love a look to say he can start talking.

"it's all to basically do with my job. we were good friends, or so he'd think. he was just trying to get close to me to get some of my money and drugs, that i did not take by the way. just to confirm. his follower is just another creep, pretty obvious from the way he was looking at you. god, i should've been the one punching him for that. and the cringe name naughty boy is his 'stage' name from wanting to buy or sell."

liam took his hands and placed them on zayn face, caressing him to calm him down. he did in an instant and kissed him.

"i love and adore you so much, liam. i really don't know what i'd do without you. you mean everything to me, never forget that." those words made liam's cheeks heat up and before he could respond in any way, zayn kissed liam passionately and then made his way down south.

unbuttoning his loves pants and putting his hands in his briefs (which zayn absolutely loved because you could see more than when wearing boxers). liam whimpered at his older boyfriends touch, "i'm going to make you feel so good, princess." and zayn definitely took him to another world.

"i hope you're satisfied." zayn smirked and all liam could do was hide in the crook of zayn's neck when he came back up.

before anything else could be said or done, the door downstairs was opened and closed. liam widened his eyes and quickly fixed himself up properly before going to see who was here. he thought that it'd surely not be his sister, it's too early for her to be home, but who else could it have then been?

"liam hey! i finished early today, as i wanted to go shopping for the ingredients for tomorrow's dinner. i'm so excited to finally meet the infamous zayn." it was in fact ruth, carrying many bags of groceries, which liam was quick to help with.

"you okay? you seem a bit flustered?" she asked him as his cheeks now turn more red, but zayn interrupted before anything more could happen.

"oh hey, you must be ruth! i'm zayn, liam's boyfriend. sorry if you were waiting for tomorrow to actually meet me, i didn't know you'd be here today." zayn politely introduced himself with a big smile, ruth returning a smile back and a bit shocked. thankfully, ruth didn't seem to think to connect why liam may have been a little flustered from some previous activity.

"well, still nice to meet you! you are quite the handsome man, li has wonderful taste." ruth said as in the mean time, zayn had walked over to liam and wrapped his arms around his waist. "and does taste quite divine too." liam choked with the words zayn just said for only him to hear in a lucky moment of ruth looking away.

"you alright, love?" zayn teased while smirking and liam just nodded, gesturing that he was going to the kitchen, most likely to go get some water to clear his throat.

"so zayn, how does butter chicken sound for dinner tomorrow? i'm trying out to make the sauce myself instead of getting a pre-made one. i'm quite excited about it and hope it tastes good as you're going to be the guest." ruth was so excited, that zayn couldn't help but chuckle. "ruth, please. don't go through so much trouble. i'm sure whatever and however you make the dinner, it'll be incredible. don't stress, i'm no one important."

"oh nonsense. you're liam's first boyfriend and you just treat him so well from everything he has told me. it's refreshing seeing him so... happy." that made zayn smile like mad and even maybe made him blush. "yeah, he makes me feel really loved. i love him. you've raised him well."

it looked as though ruth was getting very emotional, and she then couldn't help herself but to pull him in for a tight squeeze. "oh you're just so perfect for him, please never leave or disappoint." zayn gave her a reassuring squeeze. "don't worry, i don't plan on it anytime soon."

little did they both know, liam was beaming at watching his boyfriend and sister interact, and from hearing the words they both shared.

1419 words