Celebration

"Here's to success!"

After years and years of schoolwork, William Golder and his friends finally graduate from The College of Inswerth, one of the colleges made for only the most industrious and determined students. Will doesn't really know how he was able to graduate but somehow he just did, luck was definitely on his side. You see, he doesn't like getting things the hard way, he wants things to come to him in an instant when it comes to grades. This attitude was one of the reasons why he always got low grades, but apparently low grades don't affect him as he was still able to complete school.

Just in time for his birthday, his friend, Charles Gerig threw him and everybody else who lived in the dorm a grand double-purpose party, to celebrate both William's 18th birthday and the grand graduation. They held this party in a multi purpose hall located beside a mall near Inswerth. Many people arrived, which really shocked Will as nobody really minded him because he was an introvert who was always alone, or with a small group of friends. But at least he can finally feel what it feels like to have a lot of people around with all of the people who attended. Some of the people were wearing casual clothes while the others were wearing costumes, foolishly thinking that the party was a Halloween celebration because it was coming around the corner. They clearly didn't read the invitation letters given to them by Charles. As soon as the party officially started, people began to dig in to the food, then soon after a few fast hours pass, everybody there then started to get drunk and throw up on each other, while still trying to stand up straight to play beer pong or other party games properly. To be fair, everybody was having quite a very good time, although things go messy. Will didn't really care much about the other people in the party because he's here for a different reason. Instead of doing what all the other people did, he and Charles approached his other two close friends named Francis Tafcr,and Molly Love, to talk about some severely important material.

The day before the graduation, they pulled off the most extreme action that they would ever do throughout their whole lives. A heist. Will and company, just like they want good grades to come instantly, also want money to come in an instant, so they did something they never thought that they would do before.

Each of them had already done some acts of theft before. Charles would utilize his intellect and charisma to almost hypnotize his victims and strike them in the blink of an eye. He would steal for personal gain and to fund a cryptozoologist club that hunts for all things paranormal. This club is apparently looking for a cryptid that predates the human race itself. Francis usually picked on defenseless elderly people and stole their purses like your typical thief. He did this because he isn't really the most intelligent of the group, so he figured that stealing from old people would be easier. Molly steals from children, her favorite time of the year being Halloween. To her , it's literally as easy as taking candy from a baby. Will, on the other hand would steal in any way possible, from any kind of person, young, old, black, white, he will take all the opportunities he can to get some free things. The four of them all took advantage of their individual skills and worked together to steal about $1,000,000 from the Teon Bank. This is pretty ironic given that one of the most trustworthy banks in the country can easily be raided and looted by four college students. They did this to give themselves an instant boost for their life after college because things will be very hard for them. They also made this bank their "training dummy" to practice for more dangerous and extreme heists in the future.

The four of them all have one more thing in common: All of their parents are deceased. This is because they were all friends with each other, just like their children. They tragically died while on a trip together, with their bodies being found near a mountain. No one is certainly sure yet wether it was murder or just a normal passing. Nobody is able to take care of them or give financial support to them so they are almost forced to live a life of wicked thievery. They thought to themselves that if they completed this heist successfully, they would win life and beat all of it's tough challenges.