Sundered

And from the abyss reaches out a burning red scaly demonic hand with spikes all over it, reeking of a foul stench with a scent so similar to rotten decaying flesh. It's drenched with a sticky vile purple deadly acid. It raises its index finger and points at William's forehead while closing and clutching the rest of its fingers tightly. The hand begins moving closer and ever so closer to William until it slowly embeds its claw into the forehead of William, who feels the piercing pain and the feeling of being burned by the acid, yet he is unable to react to the pain because he is stuck in a frozen state because of his tremendous amount of fear and terror. With its finger still sunken deep into William's head, the hand opens up the rest of its fingers and a grotesque bulb of flesh grows at it's palm. The bulb expands and blooms, turning into a disgusting sort of flower, and at its center lies a deep hole that when William stares into its dark center appears to have worms and centipedes and small creatures unknown resting in its insides. From this hole, a spark of red fire lights from the inside which produces a smoke that is somehow colored a shade darker than the darkest shade of black. This burning hot smoke enters the crevices of both of William's eyes, causing immense pain and making him tear up, then begins the vision.

The vision that the menacing entity gave William showed him of the future in which he helped Sel-Raak and the cult in blue summon the traitor god, Ni'Mchea.

A future where war is dead, but so is the life. Wars are no more because the warriors that make them have vanished. There is not a single trace of humanity left on the earth's surface as everything is consumed by rust and metal. Although everything is now silent and seemingly peaceful, all natural resources of the earth have been depleted by the machines that used to devour them on the daily. They have lost all fear of The Great Elder Ones because nobody can manipulate the mind of a machine except for a human, although there is one human left somewhere beneath the rock, the machines block The Elder Ones from gaining control over him. Because of the lack of leadership from A Great One or from a human, the whole world is dissaranged and slowly self destructing all because of the machines; the titanic machines and the ones with legs that desire humanity. Without anybody who has a beating heart and a functioning brain, the machines with legs machines lack a leader and repeatedly do the same things that they were programmed to do over and over, day in and day out, without anybody to put them out of their misery as they slowly die out as they run out of power. Although the titanic ones have minds who can process more than the human mind can fathom, they lack the ability to move and reprogram their smaller brethren. The one thing they did to extend their lives is whisper to William, the last human alive who dwells in the dark depths of the earth, to sacrifice himself for the better of the machines. Although he didn't want to do it at first, he lost his sanity after hearing the titans whisper to him again and again and again until he had no more choice but to push the button and connect himself to the titans to serve them. This world should not be existing anymore, but because of their savior, William, they will exist for just a little longer. The machines cannot accept that their purpose will be crushed all because of themselves so they will find any way to live and live until they find more help. But still unable to do anything but wait, this ice-cold world of metal will remain this way until a future alien race comes and colonizes earth one more, that is, if there is still a purpose in colonizing it.