Madness

Francis and Will dash up the stairs and get to Room Number 23. They then try opening it with no luck, it's locked and barred from the other side. Although they can't get in, they could still hear something. A conversation. They hear the traitor that they are looking for talking to another person that they apparently haven't met before. It is unclear whether the person he is talking to is on the phone or if he's actually there, but the two of them are speaking in a peculiar and unknown language in a peculiar and unknown accent.

"What are we gonna do?" William asks, whispering to Francis

"We're gonna kick this damn door down" Francis whispers back to Will "3...2...1...NOW!"

They both kick the hardest that they could and managed to break the door down somehow, seeing Charles in a black robe talking to another man in a brown trench coat. Charles looks to be holding a huge silver briefcase and the other man is holding a smaller, brown briefcase, with few dollars appearing to fall out of it, probably because it wasn't closed well.

Charles and the man in the trench coat were absolutely startled and confused by how the door was able to be kicked down by mere average men. The man in the trench coat suddenly jumps out of the window, breaking it's glass, and running away with inhuman speed along with the money. The black-robed traitor wasn't going to run away anytime soon, as he wasn't scared. In fact, he wants this to happen.

William and Francis try to rush to Charles to tackle him, but before they got any closer, Charles quickly pulls out his 0 .500 Smith and Wesson Revolver just in time before he was attacked.

"Back off." He says

"Why are you doing this!? Why!?" William asks

Charles slowly takes off his robe, while at the same time still pointing his gun at his two enemies., revealing a massive blue symbol either tattooed, branded, or marked on the center of his chest.

, revealing a massive blue symbol either tattooed, branded, or marked on the center of his chest

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" William asks

"Wait a minute, you're a Ni'Mhcea worshiper, you scum!" Francis asks, making Charles confused as to where he had discovered that name.

"Where did you learn that name?" Charles says as he consumes the blue stone he brought by absorbing it through his head, making his voice deeper

He drops his gun and William and Francis are paralyzed in fear as they watch Charles slowly transform into something alien compared to us. He turned into a 9 foot tall being, his body has turned into something indistinguishable from a human. It turned him into what seems to be machine bound with flesh, metal infused with muscle. Steam starts to come out all over his body, and oil seeps through the tiny slits found on his torso. The sound of metal gears revolving is heard coming all over from inside of him. His skin has hardened and has somehow began to rust although only being present for a mere few seconds.