Abscond

Will, Molly, Francis, and Shaun fall into a deep sleep minutes after consuming the drugged vodka. They began dreaming of horrible nightmares filled with ancient eldritch beings coming from the sea and coming from the moon, beings never seen before, giving them the infamous fear of the unknown. Each of them all have their separate dreams except Will and Molly, they had the same dream at the same time. Francis dreamed that of a book containing all knowledge in the world or possibly even the universe. He picks it up, reads it, and he goes mad. Shaun dreamt of an unspeakable horror. The terror that happened in his dream is unexplainable, too terrifying to ever be put into word. Olly and Will's dreams were a bit different because it seemed to have almost linked with real life, blurring the lines between reality and dream.

They dreamt of two giant white jellyfish-like creatures floating just right out of their window, creating a sound unheard of ever before. Although they don't know exactly what the sounds that the creatures are making mean, Will and Olly can still somehow understand what they are trying to say. It's like the floating creatures can almost send messages to them telepathically. The floating ones shatter the glass window of the room that the two are in and tell them to ride on their backs. The two quickly jump on their backs and hold on to the thin furs found on the jellyfish creatures' backs. In a few seconds, the creatures quickly begin flying at maximum speed to the motel, with the wind and the rain hitting Will and Olly's faces, with a few pieces of ice hitting them, giving them bruises and wounds, causing minor damage on their faces. They begin to hear roaring up in the clouds. Long, red tentacles that appear to have a numerous amount of eyes, mouths, and claws all over itself, come down from the clouds and begin to claw away at William and Molly, causing their faces and arms to bleed and burn. Because of this, the jellyfish-like creatures release a lavender type of smoke that gives off a smell that is similar to that of burnt wood to the two but it seemed like it had a different effect on the monster from above the clouds, causing it to flee. They descend down to the ground and bring them to the motel where they are dropped. They see Charles opening room 23 and opening up the floorboards and the other hidden places where they had hid the money previously, and getting the money while stashing it into the multiple bags that he has brought with him. He then says something inaudible and from there, William and Molly started to have separate but still horrifying dreams of their own. Molly having dreams of her friends running from something she can't see and William dreaming about seeing a titanic humanoid creature towering above mountains walking around while he watches from a hill. The being roars a mighty roar, causing unreal seismic damage!

While they are still deep asleep and dreaming, Charles jumps into his expensive black car and goes full speed to get from the dorm to the motel. It started to rain the strongest rain that has happened in a long time in the city. The rain was also accompanied by hail, the strongest winds, and the mightiest lightning strikes along with thunder. But what is strange is that the rain is not appearing in its typical color. It appears to be a light shade of blue.

"Yes, my lord! Rejoice! I will restore you to you former gloriousness, just give me enough time!" Charles shouts out as he sees transparent figures of giant inhuman beings in the sky whenever lightning strikes while driving to the motel. The figures seem to be roaring and moving in an unnatural way but cannot be heard to make sound either because they can't make sound themselves or the sound is being tremendously covered by the sound of the storm.

While this is happening, William's dreams get too intense for him to handle on his own that he wakes up from terror. He wakes up Molly and they look at each other to see wounds, blood, and bruises on their faces, although nothing happened to them.

"What the hell just happened!?" Molly asks in strong confusion

"I don't know exactly what's going on but I'm having those weird dreams again..." William replies