You can call me ansh

Hello everyone well i have no name but you can call me ansh . Can you guess who am i ? Ya iam the great shivaay singh oberoi's son. Sorry sorry i forgot to introduce my mamma any guess ? Yes u all are right she none other than mother india 🤔🤔🤔 oops sorry mrs annika shivaay singh oberoi .

My mom dad's name are too lengthy therefore i will simply call them mamma and dadda.

Again i forgot to give my full intro.
Actually now iam in big building where all are wearing white clothes and are holding jumbo xl needles in there hand. I have just come out of mumma's warm tummy and now iam feeling cold outside. A fat old aunty is taking me for cleaning  . She gave me a bubble bath and wrapped me in a white towel and then she gave me to  dadda.

Dadda kept me close to his heart ,at the same time he had tears in his eyes and i felt the same warmth like inside mumma's tummy. Then dadda held me in his arms and we went near mumma's bed.  Dadda sat near mumma's bed and started carresing mumma's hair who was fast asleep.

Feeling dadda's touch mumma immediately woke up and seeing me she had tears in her eyes. I thought for a while why they all are crying seeing me because iam a boy and not a girl. I was just lost in my thoughts when mumma forwarded her hands towards me as she wanted to hold me.  On seeing mumma's action dadda handovered  me  to mumma.

Mumma also kept me close to her heart and her warmth was really powerful it made me wakeup from my sleep . I opened my eyes and yawned a little. Oops i forgot to mention that i can even see everything when iam asleep.

Mumma was really amazed to see my eyes . She shouted at dadaa ,"shivaay look at his eyes they are even more blue than yours. " Mumma kept calling me billu , shona , aankh ka taara , etc. Mumma stop giving me so many names . Iam also confused that which name i should take for me. I was having a very fun loving moments with mumma and dadda while the chachus , chachis , dadu , dadi, bade dadu, badi dadi and bahut badi dadi entered the ward.
Precape- chachu and chachi stop teasing me.
************************************
Hi everyone this one is my second story i have not even completed my first one . Can anyone plz provide me a better cover😢😢😢😢