My santa comes 🎅

It's since 20 days of my birth and mumma was saying that I will be given a name tomorrow....IAM really excited for it.

But before that there is one more function in our house....can u guess friends?
Ok I'll give you a hint by singing a song," jingle belwa jingle belwa jingle belwa bajila, pakki daadhi Wala Buddha jhola leke bhagila, Ghal ghal jaila tohfa baantila bacche chillave aaila santa!!!..."

Yes readers it's Christmas celebration in our house and you know who is going to be our santa 🎅 yes yes my dadda!!!

It's a secret between u and me ok , actually I saw dadda wearing a Santa suit when he thought that I was sleeping....but u know na I can see everything even when I am asleep.

After 3 hours , I was still in my craddle when mumma came and I was so delighted that I made some funny sounds... Mumma smiled at me and carried me in her arms she held me close to her heart... I started playing with her hair and she kissed my little red nose...

She fed me my favourite dudoo and made me wear a beautiful santa dress and I was wearing a santa topi also ...

Mumma also made wear some kajal on my forehead and also behind my ears...she was saying that it will protect me from 'buri nazar'...but mumma when u and my super dadda are with me who will dare to touch me even Svetlana aunty will be afraid from me ...right😎😎😎

Mumma carried me to the hall which was decorated with Michi lights, flowers,stars and a large Christmas tree was the main attraction...
All my chachus , chachi's, dadus , dadis and even mumma was wearing red and white dress and so was I...but where was my Santa dadda?...

Children from the entire neighborhood were invited to our house and mumma was distributing gifts to them ... All my family members were dancing and singing in excited and fun even mumma was dancing with me...when my santa entered the mansion with a bang!!! All the children clustered around my Santa dadda and only I was left behind... They all are playing with ansh's dadda and ansh was not there, this is not fair.

I started crying loudly and my sweet mumma tried to stop my cries but I want to play with my dadda who was busy playing with other children..
Seeing me crying loudly dadda left all the children and ran towards me. He took me in his arms and I immediately stopped my cries...mumma told dadda that i was missing him and it was indeed true... Dadda danced with me , he played with me and he also tickled me with his funny white beard...
Then came the time for cutting the Christmas photo cake came which had our family photo on the top..

Bahut badi dadi cut the cake and fed it to everyone only I was left because I am small na when I'll grow up I will also get a chance....
Friends plz do share ur Christmas celebrations with me and don't forget to vote it's just a click and plz make it 😭😭😭.
Precape- my naming ceremony u all are invited...