fun with family

I was spending some quality time in the care and love of mumma and dadda when suddenly chachu , chachi , dadu ,bade dadu ,dadi , badi dadi and bahut badi dadi entered our ward. They were carrying some gifts and toys with them i hope they all are for me. What do u think ?

Gauri chachi went near dadda who was holding me and asked him bade bhaiya , "chirota hua hai ya chiraiya ?" . Dadda smiled at her and sweetly answered ,"its a boy ". All the family members were very much overjoyed and all of them wanted to hold me . Iam feeling that i have become sallu (salman khan) . He is mine and gauri chachi's favourite hero.

Gauri chachi pleaded dadda to give me to her . Dadda happily handovered me to her as if iam a teddy bhalu (teddy bear). Gauri chachi was really ashtonished by looking my eyes . She took me near rest of the family members and said that i was even more cute than dadda .

Choti badi Dadis wanted to hold me but rudy chachu snatched me away from chachi . He shouted at dadda and said that bhaiya ur princess is really beautiful. Look at her cheeks they are even white than the snow. Her rosy lips are even red than the roses and the most important thing look at her eyes they are more bluer than dadda's . She is exact copy of snow white.

Ru chachu was so much lost in his narration when police chachi (bhavya) tapped his forehead and said him to come out of his disney world and rememberised him saying that i was a boy instead. But my dumbell chachu was still calling me snow white .

I was really irritated by his talks that i started using my weapon yes i started crying loudly.  Dadis and dadus took me away from ru chachu's hand and tried to soothe my cries but i wanted to go near my mumma so i started crying more loudly . Mumma was really worried after listening my
Cries and ran towards me . I immediately stopped crying when mumma took me in her arms . As u know iam a mumma's boy right 😶😶😶
Precape -home sweet home

Plz guys dont forget to vote . Its just a click and plz make it 😢😢😢