home sweet home 🏡

Hello friends.
We have now come out of the hosh......pii...tall and were going near a large black box. It's colour was just like dadda's goggles. Well I don't know what that big box is called but dadda was able to open it and asked mumma and ri Chachi to sit inside it. Dadda are u trying to kidnap us !? . Rii Chachi entered first then mumma carefully went inside u know na I am still in mumma's arms. But mumma u should tell me na what's this baksu is called?

I tried to speak out but it turned out be silly sounds. Everybody was laughing on me. Readers are u trying to do so?
Mumma then shouted at everyone to stop laughing at me but she herself was showing her teeth.
Mumma when I'll grow up u have to apologise me for it. For now it's ok.
Mumma then settled my dress and kissed my forehead.
She asked me in a childish voice, mele baby ko bhroom... Bhroom....Gadi ke andar majaa aa raha hai?

And to mumma's those words that Gadi started making bhroom bhroom and it started moving. From the window I was able to see the world moving ! I think mumma's words have magic even dadda obeys her.
Mumma plz say na I will have long hair like omm chachu on my taklu head . I will also play with my hair like dadda does with his.
After a long time dadda stopped that Gadi and we were in front of a magnificent building, aree apna oberoi mansion hai yaar 😄😄😄

We all went out of that car and reached near aso's mansion's gate and mumma with me was just about to enter my house when choti - badi and bahut badi dadi stopped her and came with a plate in their hands. They started revolving it around my face and made a bindi on my forehead I guess with mumma's sindoor.

I was so much tired and those dadis were not allowing me to enter my own house so I started crying bitterly.

Dadda took me from mumma's arms and started making funny sound. Dadda u really know how to make me laugh 😅

Dadda smiled at me and said,"my champ is eager to see his room . Fine let's go!"
All of us entered the mansion and mumma and dadda were taking me to my room . Yay !!!!

Precap- ready to explore my room.