Prologue

Annabella's POV

Running through the alley I could hear my best friend A.K.A Midnight (but we call her on her second name, Rose) running behind me.

I saw the agent in front of me take a left then a right and ran into a fence.

I smirked and quickly grabbed him by his arm and twisted it around his back while Rose kicked his leg from underneath him and grabbed him by his hair.

Pulling his head back she hissed at him in a low deadly voice "How did you find us?"

"I don't know" he said and tried to pull out of my grip on his arms.

Rose grabbed her knife and sliced his neck open just to make it silent. After he was dead we searched him and found a paper with our names and location on and a note on the bottom saying ' Make it Quick'.

"There never going to give up are they?" I asked Rose and shook my head.

"Well look at the bright side....were famous!!" She squealed happily. I just smiled and walked to our Ford mustang. Which we stole. We climbed in and drove to our apartment.

Sorry i was to busy to introduce myself my name is Annabella Valerie Brooks I'm 17 years old, I have brown straight hair and brown eyes. I'm 5ft5 and muscular but curves in all the right places. I'm just a normal teenager running away from the government.

My best friend is Midnight Rose Storm she's also 17 years old. She has brown hair like mine but her hair is naturally wavy. Her eyes are brown but its brown around the pupil and it fades into a olive green. She is 5ft4 and thin but curves in all the right places like me, only slightly muscular.

You see our parents were best friends but they got killed by the government about 9 year ago when we were only 8 years old.

And now your probably thinking 'How does two 8 year olds take care of them self?'

We have mind control, our parents were lab rats and when we were born we could compel anyone to do what we wanted them to.

When the government found out they saw us as a threat and tried to kill us but that didn't work out.

Ever since then we were on the run we are currently in South Africa .... I know a long way from Washington DC, but at least we were save for a year..... Until now.

.... A/N ....

Hey guys this is my first book sorry if i have alot of mistakes but i hope u like it ... And sorry if i update slowly but me and my best friend writes this and we dont get alot of time to be together.... anyway ... gotta go .... peace out!!