Chapter 1 *

Leonardo's POV

Sitting in my office with my partner Clayton we were joking around and having a paper war when a rookie ran in the room full of blood.

"Sir we found the Blood Duo!" He exclaimed while panting and looking at me with fear in his eyes.

My eyes widened in surprise.... Not because they found the Blood Duo but of how he looks like!

"Where? When? What the hell happened to you!?" Clayton shouted and grabbed him while inspecting him.

"We went to the club like the chief said and they were there...." He trailed of and his eyes went big like he was remembering what happened.

"When we approached them at the bar .... It was ... I don't know ... Like they could see right through us... They knew we were police..." He shook his head and looked down mumbling to himself something about being lucky to be alive.

I was thinking by myself 'how could 2 little girls do that to 5 grown men? I mean look at this guy! He looks like he saw his grandmas panties! While she was wearing them!'

"They said they don't talk to cops and they know we are there to take them in... That's when we tried to strike... But they knew...they knew!! The one with the wavy hair had a knife ... I thought that she was stupid to have a knife in a gun fight!" He shuddered at the thought.

"Max tried to grab the one with the straight hair but she grabbed her shoe and grabbed him by his hair and slammed the heel down his trout..... He's d..dead like dead ....." He stuttered out and closed his eyes.

" The one with the wavy hair gave Rick a upper cut with the knife and stabbed Erone in his temples... I had to run I wouldn't have made it out alive!... Carl and I split up and i ran straight here! I don't know where Carl is I called him a few times but he didn't answer! There gonna come for me I just know it!" He looked so lost, how could they do that to him!

"Its okay go home and relax, they won't come for you!" Clayton said and helped him out the office.

Clayton walked back to my big wooden desk and looked at me " We shouldn't have send rookies next time we go in!" He said but I could see the uncertainty in his eyes and i felt the same way, but we are the best and they were only rookys... We will make it ....

¤¤¤ Rose's POV

Driving into the parking lot we climbed out and made our way to our apartment. It wasn't big and glamorous but it was our taste. The living room and kitchen was black and red with nice decorations hear and there. My room was purple and black and Bells room was green and black.

I walked to the kitchen and threw open the fridge and looked for some food " I want food!" I complained and saw...... Drum roll ..... NOTHING!!!!! "Where's all the food?" I asked and frowned at the fridge.

"Bell did you eat all the food?" I asked and slammed the door of the fridge closed.

"No WE ate all the food!" She said and walked to the telephone book mumbling something about pizza .... Wait PIZZA??? .... "PARTY PIZZA PARTY!" I screamed and did a happy dance.

Bell looked at me and threw me with a spoon "Shut up u crazy person I'm on the damn phone!" She hissed and carried on talking about triple decker pizza..... Mmmm... Yumm.... "I'm NOT CRAZY I'm just.... Ummm... Wait ill get the word in just a minute....never mind!" I said and pouted, she just shook her head.

I know what your thinking, I'm crazy but I'm actually very quiet...I am a nerd...well...sort of.... Whatever.

Mhmm wonder how it would be if i could ride a unicorn... A pink fluffy unicorn... Oe oe or a dragon eating a pink fluffy unicorn... Go dragon...

"...Did u even hear what is said?" Bell said that made me snap out of my unicorn eating dragon thoughts.

"What?" I asked and frowned, she just shook her head " I said pizza will be here in a half an hour and I'm gonna bath so the money is on the table next to the door" she said and walked down the hall and into her room.

I wonder if I can hack into the database of those cops that chased us and look for that guy that got away. It's actually insulting to think that they send rookys to take us down...Pfft! We can take down an entire gang!!

*Ding Dong* "PIZZA!" I shouted and ran to the door and ripped it open. There stood a huge guy that i think could be classified as hot but eh i don't care... "Hi there sweet cheeks" he said and winked at me.

"Ghi" I said in a creepy voice and grabbed the pizza and threw the money to him and slammed the door closed.

"Mwhahahahahaha..." I laughed out loud.... I know i know stupid to pick a pizza over a guy but damn this pizza is just to good!

Opening the box on top and saw it was sweet chilli and chicken... Taking a big whiff of it and sighed in content "Yummy for my tummy." I said and put bell's pizza on the counter and walked to the couch where my laptop is.

Sitting down I started to eat my delicious baby and hacked into the cops database looking for that stupid rookie!

... A/N ...

What do u think? im not really english but i think i did okay...ish...

dont forget to vote and comment!!