Chapter 7

Annabella's POV

"NOOOOOO!" We all shouted when we saw there were cars blocking the entrance to the school grounds.

"Well...I guess that no one wins this time huh?" Rose asked while pouting. Poor Rose she looks so hartbroking.

"Ahhhhh..." Leo groaned. "So, are we going in or what?" Clayton asked. "Not yet, we are still waiting for someone plus school does not start for the next half an hour." I replied.

After we parked next to each other me and Rose got out and sat on the bonnet of the car while Clayton and Leo stood next to us.

After we talked for awhile we heard motorbikes coming our way, 7 of them to be exact. On the bikes was the schools most feared and hottest guys.

They were the exact definition of the term bad boys. I looked over at Clay and Leo, they looked at the guys in confusion.

After they parked there bikes they started walking towards us. I saw Leo and Clay tense up...'O this is going to be entertaining'. I thought.

They were giving Leo and Clay the death glare. If looks can kill, then the grim reaper would be out of a job...scary...

(A,N sorry that was short! On with the story!)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Clayton's POV

Ok where to start...ok... There are currently a gang of 7 guys on there way towards us while giving us...when I say us I mean Leo and me...the death glare.

A lot of questions is going through my mind right now like: 'why are they giving us the death glare?' 'Who are they?' 'Why are they coming here?' 'Why is Rose grinning like a maniac!?'

They all came to a stop as soon as they reached us. The one guy with sandy blond hair came up to me and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Who. Are. You?" He asked. Good thing I am used to guys that are scary and I can talk without stuttering. "The names Clayton." I replied.

"Well Clayton, what are you and your buddy doing here at our girls?" He asked with a low tone. To be honest, I was getting scared when he said that. Luckily Leo spoke up.

"Chill bro, we are just talking with our neighbors. Shees!"

"Neighbors?" A guy with a bandanna asked surprised.

"Jup." Rose replied popping the 'p'. "Ok, I am going to ask you a question to see if you are worthy to be in my presence" the blond dude spoke.

'Seriously? Who does this guy think he is?' I thought. "Shoot." Leo answered.

"What will you choose: a hot girl or a mustang?" He asked. Me and Leo both replied at the same time. "MUSTANG"

"Ok, how about between a gun and a motorcycle?" He asked again. We replied at the same time again. "GUN!"

Then all of the sudden...all of them stopped glaring at us and gave us smiles. To say that I was creeped out would be an understatement.

"Well nice to meet you, I am Michael." Blond hair dude said. "I am John." The guy with the bandanna said.

"The other five is Nathan, Xavier, Damien, Hunter and Alex." Rose introduced the others.

"Ok, since everyone is done with introductions...let's go!" Bell said and started walking towards the school.

When we walked into the school, all of the girls started to check us out...well...most of them are clowns if you ask me.

"Rose, mind taking us to the office?" Leo asked. "Sure, follow me! TO THE OFFICE!" She replied. I couldn't help but notice how the guys look at her and bell. That made me walk closer to bell almost like saying she's off limits.