Chapter 4

Leonardo's POV

The next morning when I got to work I went to get ready to go to the apartment. I can't wait! I totally hope that they are hot! I mean I may not be a player which Clayton totally is, but hey, I get to watch there every move.

While we were getting ready ( changing clothes to normal teenage clothes NOT police uniform) , a women was talking to a cop about 2 girls saving her life in an alley way on McDowell street.

We stopped to listen as she described the two girls that was around the age of 17, brown hair,brown eyes, incredibly fast reflexes and fighting skills.

'Well that's kinda suspicious, considering ...we are looking for two girls around that age...good at fighting...on that street...near the dead rookies house...2 blocks away from the Blood Duo's apartment...o boy...it's THEM!'

"Its them!" Clayton said and looked at me weirdly. "I thought they were criminals, why would they save someone if there that bad?" He asked.

I shrugged."I have no idea at all, guess we will find out when we get there. Come on! Hurry up! I still want to see if they are hot or not!" I said.

"I forgot about that! Well what are we standing around here for? Let's go!" He said as I laughed at him for also wanting to see them.

We jumped into our Red Mazda RX 7 drift ready rotary turbo and sped of to our new apartment.

When we got there, we saw a black Ford Mustang with a neon green rose with thorns around it on the bonnet.

I whistled."Wow, that looks awesome!" I said. "Well let's get going, I can't wait to see them!" Clayton said.

We walked up the steps to the second floor then searched for our new apartment.

"43, Bingo!" Clayton said and looked to 42 where the Blood duo are suppose to be.

It was rather quiet like they weren't even there. We opened the door and walked into our apartment and saw a medium sized living room with just a couch, flat screen TV and a coffee table.

"It looks homey...ish" I said and looked at clayton. " I love it!" He exclaimed like any place would be better then home.

"What happened that you would pick this place over your favorite couch?" I asked while we were walking through the rest of the apartment.

"Well... My mom kinda showed up last night." He said and rubbed his neck.

"Really?" I asked and wanted to laugh but kept it in because i don't want a bullet hole in my head.

"She was talking about a girl and something about grand kids...." He trailed off with a look of horror on his face.

I laughed but covered it up with a cough. We walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch. "So who's gonna put up security camera's tonight?" I asked and looked at him.

"Well I saw a few on the way up but this building isn't supposed to have any... I was thinking that the duo maybe put them up?" He stated more then asked.

"WOW.... You can think?" I asked with big eyes and my mouth hanging open.

He jumped on me and was about to hit me when we hear a loud thump then a scream.

We looked at each other and jumped out and ran out the front door.

The duo's front door was broken in half "What the hell?" I asked and ran in to see the most horrifying sight...

****A/N****

Sorry I know its short but atleast its sweet... I hope ... anyway enjoy reading and please vote and comment love u all!!  peace out!!