00-Proluge

She could hear screaming of her name.

Ignored.

More screaming.

Ignored.

She ran, forgetting her quirk completely, forgetting everything else in the world. Her vision blurry from her salty tears, falling behind her in the wind. She wouldn't stop, not even if her legs burned to hell. Everything could burn too hell for all she cared, she just couldn't except the facts. The fact that she coughed up a petal from a pink rose.

They told her not to fall in love, for it could end up being a one sided love, making her suffer. She wished they were still there for her, but of course they weren't. No one was, no one would understand her pain. The pain of having no body by her side and the burning pain in her throat. The petals dared to come out from her throat, and they did. Pink roses, the sign of sweetness, admiration, adoration, love. Since she was a little girl she's always wanted to have someone who cherished the same feelings she had for them. She would have never thought she would fall for the one who beat her in the Festival last year, whose a hot head, who bullies her best friend, who shows nothing but anger towards her.

"I'll get hurt. I know I'll get hurt. He got hurt so I'll get hurt."