01

3rd P.O.V
The busy streets of Tokyo beeped with cars, children laughing and holding their parents' hands, adults waking up for work. Teenagers, such as the girl with the chocolate colored eyes, awoke for school. The girl with the chocolate colored eyes lazily opened her eyes, dry drool on the corner of her lips, signs of sleep in her rowdy brown hair. She yawned uncaringly and sat up, brushing away the morning tears. She sighed and got up, stretching then shivered. Immediatly missing the warm auroa from her bed, and the dreams of becoming a hero.

She walked to her bathroom and got dressed into her school uniform, brushed her short hair, then applied light make-up. She looked into the mirror. "Chubby cheeks." Is all she said as she squished her cheeks on her face. She frowned, of course she hated her chubby face, it was like a babies. No one would like her, well that's what she thought. She sighed and exited the bathroom, heading downstairs. She turned on the T.V and started breakfast.

"BREAKING NEWS! Another resident of Tokyo has passed. Doctors claim it is from the special disease Hanahaki. We have been reported that the mother who cannot be names cheated on him, causing the disease. Of course we do not know if this is real or not, stay tu-" Uraraka turned off the T.V. "Tch. 'Real or Not'? those reporters don't know anything. They just need to keep the News to knowing knockledge." She spat as she flipped her circle batter, making pancakes. She finished making her breakfast and quickly ate it up. She went and put on her shoes and grabbed her bag, running out the door. 

◇◇◇

The hot head of the class sat at his desk with his feet resting on the main part. Complaints could be heard from the class representative but he ignored him, thinking about anything that comes too mind. They were second years now, faster than lightning they'll be in their last years of U.A.  Then pros, the big league. He will no matter what reach the top of them, no matter what it takes. "Hey Bakugou!" Called Kirishima, walking over to my desk. "What do you want shitty hair?" The blonde asked coldly, gazing up at him. "Do you know where Uraraka is? She's late... Again" Kirishima sounded worried. "Who gives a damn where round face is?!" Bakugou yelled. "Whoa... Chill dude! She's just been... Down, lately!" Shitty hair said, which the hot head scowled at. "And do I look like I give a fuck?! No!" He growled. "We all know you secretly care dude!" Pikachu called out who was standing by earphones. "I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT SHITTY ROUND FACE!" Bakugou yelled, standing up from his desk. "Wow... That's nice to hear Bakugou." That voice.... Bakugou immediatly regretted the words that came out of his mouth.

Ochako was at the door to hear his words clearly, his words hurt. His voice sounded so real... Each detail coming into place. "Wow... That's nice to hear Bakugou." She spoke, her voice cold. "U-ura- I MEAN WHATEVER ROUND FACE!" Bakugou yelled, which made Uraraka sigh. "Hey Uraraka are you alright? You haven't been yourself lately" Kirishima walked up to the girl. "Huh? O-oh yea.. I just feel a bit sick.." Uraraka mumbled, but Kirishima nods. Then Mr. Aizawa walks in and asks for everyone to take a seat.

◇◇◇Time skip to after school◇◇◇

Ochako stretched as she walked with the group consisting of Izuku, Tenya, Mina, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and Bakugou. "Ahhh! That ramen hit the spot!" Mina said cheerfully. "I totally agree!" Kirishima agreed. "Whatever. I can cook way better than that cheap shit" Bakugou grumbled. "Then you should have invited us over and cooked for us" Ochako said with a smile. "You need to lay off a couple pounds anyway, round face" Bakugou smirked. Ochako stopped walking, everyone else than Bakugou and Ochako had a shocked expression. "Hm? What's wrong round face?" Bakugou asked, turning to look at the brunette. "You can stop calling me names, you know." Ochako said, venom in her voice and head down. Everyone just stood still, looking at Uraraka. "Huuuh? Your sounding like you got guts round face." Bakugou states, walking up to the gravity girl. Uraraka looked up at him, her eyes dull with expression. Bakugou just stared at her. "I'm going home." Uraraka stated and turned, walking out on the street. "Tch." Bakugou turned around and started walking.

BEEEEP

"URARAKA!" Izuku yelled. Bakugou immediately turned around, seeing a car head towards Uraraka who was frozen in fear. He immediately reacted a second before Kirishima or Izuku. Using his quirk to blow his way to the girl, grabbing her and getting out of the way just in time.

Bakugou glanced down at the girl who he was protecting in his arms. Uraraka looked shocked for a second before realizing she's safe. "B-bakugou..." Uraraka stuttered, starting to shake. Bakugou felt heat rise to his cheeks while looking down at the girl. "Whatever pink cheeks!" Bakugou dropped her and started to walk away. "W-wait!" Uraraka called out, standing up. "Save your goddamn words for someone who cares!" Bakugou hissed harshly, maybe a little too harshly...

Cough.

Uraraka covered her mouth, eyes wide and pupils shaking. Her friends, including Bakugou, looked at her. Then Uraraka made another dash away.

"URARAKA!" Everyone called out.

She ignored them. She ignored everything around her while she ran, crying while doing so. A single, bloody, pink rose petal flew from the direction she ran.

****

Omg I'm so sorry it took so long to get Chapter 1 out I kept procrastinating😅
~Author