02

Uraraka P.O.V
This can't be happening. No. I refuse to fucking believe it!

I just stared at the mirror in disbelief, a bloody petal in my hand. "No.. No no no no no no!" I screamed, shaking my head and throwing the petal onto the ground. "This can't be.. This is just a hallucination! Yeah! T-that's it!" I laughed nervously.

Cough

"..... GODDAMN IT!"

I grabbed my phone shakily, opening a text chat to Tsuyu.

[Uravity💕]: "Tsuyu... Can you come over to my house..  Please?"

[Froppy🐸]: "Sure Ochako-chan! Ribbit. I'll be there in a couple minutes"

I sighed and put my phone down, still shaking a bit. "I need to t-tell her... She'll help me.. I'm sure o-of it" I gulped.

Tsuyu P.O.V
I immediatly rushed to Ochako's house. She worried all of us earlier, by running away after almost getting hit by that car. I knew we should have taken her to the hospital, just to make sure she was alright. Ribbit.

I got to Ochako's house and was surprised to see the front door unlocked. I quickly entered the house and shut the door behind me. "Ochako-chan?" I called out, all I heard was sobbing coming from the upstairs bathroom. I hurriedly ran up and into the bathroom, where I saw Ochako sitting in the corner between the bathtub and sink, her knees up to her chest and she was covering her ears. "Ochako-chan?" I questioned, walking up to her then kneeling by her. She looked like a complete mess.. What could have caused this? My eyes traveled around the bathroom until my eyes laid apon a pink petal... A bloody one. My eyes widened a bit and I blamed back at Ochako. "O-ochako-chan... D-dont tell me you have..."

"It's not real! I-its just a hallucination.. Right?" Ochako stuttered, looking up at me with glossy brown eyes. I just hugged her, trying to calm her down. "It'll be alright... Ochako-chan.." I said, rubbing her back for more comfort. She looked awful, clinging onto my shirt shakily while sobbing. "When did it start, Ribbit?" I spoke softly. "J-j-just today" Ochako spoke inbetween sobs. "Who?..." I asked quietly. "I-i don't kn-know...! It h-happened after B-bakugou saved me a-and-" Ochako stopped, her eyes widening more. "B-bakugou..."

~Time skip, still Uraraka's P.O.V~
This room had such a dull auroa, somehow giving me chills up my spine. "So Ms. Uraraka... You do indeed have Hanahaki." The doctor stated

Oh yeah I would have never guessed that! No wonder bloody petals are coming out from my mouth!

I bit back the urge of saying that sarcastic sentence. So I just nodded. "But.. There is a way of getting rid of the hanahaki, right? Ribbit." I was so glad Tsuyu was right by my side for this. "Of course, there are two. But, a consequence is very... Extreme. If we, forcefully by surgery, get rid of the hanahaki.. It also gets rid of the emotions of the person causing it, sometimes memories are involved. And the price is very high for surgery. But the other option is that person... Confesses too you. They confess their love for you, and the petals and thorns disappear. But if it's not treated at all thorn ropes will grow up into your throat, slowly choking you and making your throat bleed from the inside" The doctor calmly explained. I felt Tsuyu tense up. But I knew of these consequences.

"T-thank you doctor...." I stuttered before leaving her dull room. "Of course... Oh and Uraraka, please be careful. Sometimes this causes patients to go into major depression" The doctor sounded concerned. I just gave a slight nod before finally leaving the room to catch up with Tsuyu.

"But who would ever love you?"

I froze.

***

Hello! Author here! I'm so sorry updates are SO SLOOOW! I'm trying to get my grades up in school so I've been working on this on weekend nights but I somehow manage to accidentally fall asleep each time before I do so