34. jealous

Hoyeon's POV

The weekend was a blur. I didn't even know what I did last Sunday that it was immediately Monday. Or there wasn't a Sunday on the calendar.

I tried getting my ass off my bed, but everything felt so good around me. I just want to sleep and snuggle on my plushies. "Wake up, Goldilocks." I heard Jihoon say from my bedroom door.

I grunted and covered my face with a pillow. "Later.. or never, brother bear." I replied with a muffled voice. I barely screamed when he pulled my by my feet. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" I said and tried to pull back my feet.

"I'm not letting go of your horse-like feet if you don't plan on leaving your bed." He said but I just shook my head and hugged one of my pillows. "I don't want to. Time flies so fast, why is that?" I complained.

"Life's really a bitch." I glared at him with sleepy eyes. "Your life is a bitch. Mine's a movie. I'm just tired to wake up today." I replied and started to drift off again when I smelled the scent of fish.

"Damn it, Jihoon."

"You're welcome." He replied and left my room because he knows I'm getting my ass of my bed. I just smelled fish. It's making my stomach growl.. and not to mention I am hungry as fuck.

But before that, I took a bath first and changed into some over-sized navy blue jacket with a hoodie and ripped black jeans. I almost dozed off while tying my Converse shoes on, but the smell of fish still brushed on my nose, making me wake up.

I went down and saw Jihoon sitting on the couch. "By the way, I found this towel with a 'Haechan' written on it. Did you go out with a guy yesterday and lied to me?" Jihoon asked out of the blue.

"What? No. I accidentally went inside his car because I thought it was a cab. I was all wet running from across the street and he handed me that so I can dry myself. I forgot to return that to him." He nodded and I feel like he's not buying it.

"I am telling the truth." I said and walked to the dining table to eat my breakfast. It was awkward. The silence was awkward. I felt like Jihoon and I fought yesterday.

"Jihoon, what happened yesterday?" I aksed and I hope he heard it. "You were just asleep, really. I'm also not lying." He replied. I nodded even though he can't see me and just finished my breakfast.

I placed it in the sink and went outside. I didn't have to tell Jihoon to follow me. We walked to the bus stop and it made me take small steps. "What's wrong with you? You're walking really slow." He said and looked at my feet.

"Damn, your feet are so tiny." I smacked his arm. "Shut up, Jihoon." I said and diverted my gaze back to where I was walking. So he could stop being suspicious with me, I walked normally (even though I don't feel normal).

We arrived at the bus stop. I looked around if Jisung was there. Every moment with him is a trauma and a nightmare. A bus pulled up in front of us after a few minutes and Jihoon and I went inside.

This time, we sat near the door. I asked Jihoon why. "So we can get off quickly. I'm starting to dislike the backseat." I chuckled and looked outside the window. I get car sick if I don't look outside.

The bus stopped and we went off. We walked to school quietly.. but I think I am just that. Jihoon was blabbering about things I'm too bored to listen to. He sensed that I wasn't listening, but still went on.

His phone suddenly buzzed as we entered the campus. Jihoon picked it up and answered if. "Hello?"

"Jihoon? Are you busy?" It was Minsung unnie. "Not really. I still have a few minutes to spare before class. Why did you call?" He asked.

"Can I talk to you? In private?" Jihoon glanced at me. I nodded and mouthed, "I'll go ahead." He mouthed back, "Be careful."

What's with all the 'be careful's? I can take care of myself.

I walked away from Jihoon since Minsung unnie wants to talk to him in private. While walking to my room, I saw Jisung and Sooji not too far away from me, but it was enough not them to see me.

Wait, what?! I stopped and looked at them again. I rubbed my eyes then slapped myself if I really wasn't dreaming. I raised a brow when they were really beside each other and chatting.

Did he take my advice seriously? But he didn't want to talk about it! Ugh, I shouldn't complain. I turned to the direction of my room when I saw Jisoo, definitely surprising me. "Geez, Jisoo."

"Good morning!" She greeted and hugged me. "Morning." I replied boredly. Ew, why the hell am I not in the mood? "Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"You don't look good."

"I just slept the whole day yesterday and I am still tired." I said and chuckled to brush the awkward atmosphere off, but Jisoo was taking it seriously.. again.

"Did something happen last Saturday?" It all went back to me. "I played with Jihoon in the PC Café in the morning, ate with him in NoJe Café for lunch and went to the mall to go shopping." I paused there and have no plans on adding anything.

"That's it?" I nodded. "I feel like there's a missing part in there." She said and looked at me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I saw Jisung and Sooji together today." This time, she was the one to roll her eyes.

"I let her go. Yeah, I may be cruel, but I stil have a heart." I nodded sarcastically. "Yeah, mother bear has a heart. Remember that, folks." I said and she pinched my arm.

"Whatever. Are you heading to our room? Come on, I'll go with you." She said and dragged me inside the building. Before I entered the building, I glanced at Jisung and Sooji.

They just kissed.

And a part of me was suddenly jealous.

•••