57. you'll be mine

Hoyeon's POV

The next day, I woke up breathing heavily. I roamed my eyes around my room and started to panic. "J-Jisung?" I gripped my hair when I heard my own voice inside my head.

"W-What?"

"Jisung, that's not true!"

"Jisung! Jisung, don't leave me!"

"Jisung!"

My bedroom door banged open and Jisung came rushing towards me. He immediately hugged me and carressed my back. "I'm here, I'm here. You're alright." He said and kissed my hair.

I wasn't crying, but I was sweating hard and breathing heavily. I gripped Jisung's shirt. He broke the hug and looked me in the eyes. "Are you okay?" His eyes showed worriedness.

I nodded. "W-Where were you?" I asked. He smiled and brushed his thumb on my cheek. "I was going to go home, but then you started screaming my name."

"Don't leave yet, please." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Alright." He replied and pulled me into a hug. He hummed while tapping his finger on my arm.

By the time Jihoon will come back, this dream will fade away. "Much better now?" He asked. I nodded.

The both of us stopped moving when we heard knocks. "Shoot." I muttered. "Stay in here. I don't let Jihoon in here, anyway. Just keep the door locked." I said and took my bedroom key and phone.

Before I could leave, he kissed my forehead. I smirked and he also did. "What was that?" I whispered. He shook his head. "I miss you already." I rolled my eyes at his cheesyness and locked the door shut.

I immediately slumped myself on the couch (hurting my pelvis in the process) and turned on the TV. The door opened and so is the TV. "I'm home~." Jihoon hummed and placed his bag beside me.

"Did you stay late last night?" He asked then glared at me. "Of course not. I slept early. Ended waking up on my study table." That was half true. I accidentally slept there but Jisung-- yeah.

He went to the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinet. "You have breakfast yet?" He asked. "No." I replied boredly and pretended to be bored. I switched channels until I came unto Cartoon Network.

Maybe I was so lucky because Lamput just played. Don't judge if I love Lamput. I watched the new episode like a little kid. I smelled Jihoon preparing some egg rolls and.. I turned my head.

"Sushi!" I exclaimed and went beside him. "Oh my God!" I squealed and cupped my face. Jihoon laughed at my reaction. I almost forgot about Jisung being in my room. "I'll be in my room. Call me if breakfast's served." He nodded so I headed to my room.

I turned the knob using my key and pushed the door open. I saw Jisung playing with my teddy bear and playing with its hands. I opened my phone's camera and took a picture.

I bit my tongue when Jisung looked at me. I didn't put the ringer off. "Did you take a picture of me and this?" Jisung asked and held the bear by its hand. I nodded. He just smiled and laid on my bed.

I closed the door and locked it (just in case Jihoon decides to just open my door). I slowly sat beside him then he pulled me down. He was going to kiss me when..

"Hoyeon!" I chuckled at Jisung when he groaned and grunted. "Fuck you, Jihoon hyung." Jisung whisper-screamed. I patted his head and went downstairs. "Stay quiet." I said and shushed him. He rolled his eyes so I closed the door.

I went down and sat on a stool. He placed the plate of egg roll and sushi on the counter. He placed down two bowls of rice and handed me the other. He gave me my chopsticks and I started devouring my food.

"By the way, auntie texted me." He said and pointed at me, which means my mom. "She said she'll buy us some groceries. She'll be here by lunch." I nodded and placed a sushi inside my mouth.

"Don't tell me you're just gonna study?" He asked and I chuckled nervously. "Eyh, you know me too much, Jehooney." I said and gulped down the glass of water Jihoon handed me.

I finished first and placed my bowl and chopsticks in the sink. "How about you wash the dishes today?" Jihoon said. "You'll be dead if mom sees me."

"Nevermind, I'll do it." I laughed and patted his head. "I'll wash the dishes later." He nodded sarcastically and rolled his eyes. I snorted at his expression and went upstairs to my room.

Jisung was still playing with the teddy bear. "Can you stop playing with that?" He looked at me then hugged the teddy bear. "Why? You jealous?" He smirked. His question made me roll my eyes.

"Please, I'm worth the shot than Tae." He raised a brow then sat down. "This teddy bear's name is Tae?" I nodded and sat beside him. I took Tae from his arms and played with him. "Tae from Taehyung."

"How about you change his name to Sungie?" He suggested. I looked at Tae. "It's fine." I replied and squeezed 'Sungie''s cheeks. "Wait, really?" Jisung chuckled.

"Of course, duh." Jisung suddenly hugged me. "Before the next week ends, you'll be mine."

•••
A/N:
Bruh, i have a ton of books already. I have 18 novels and some pop fiction and psicom books yet I STILL HAVE NO BOOK SHELF (TAT).

Anyway, this was a boring ass chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter💕

Thanks for reading!💓

-dongsoxkie💫