twenty

; Saturday

Today, my mind was again a clutter of thoughts

as it always have been for the past three  months,

but one thing I'm certain of is that

I want to see him.

I want to see Hyunjin.

I want to see if he's okay.

I want to see how he has been.

I just really want to see the boy who still owns my heart.

It's quarter before nine, a few minutes before his shift starts. Quickening my pace as I was still four blocks away from the his workplace. Once I arrived inside the infamous cafe, my brows instantly creased and my head tilted in confusion, shocked to see another boy with a name tag "Seungmin" instead of him behind the counter.

Making my way towards the counter, I asked him where Hyunjin was. However, he only shrugged and told me he quit his job a month ago.

With my head down, I left the cafe and walked towards our favorite bench at the park. There I saw him sitting with his face turned up towards the cerulean sky mixed with a few white clouds.

Bags were evident under his eyes and his hair was in disarray but despite that, he still manage to make my breathe hitch as he was and still is the most ethereal person I've ever seen.

Seeing a tear fall down his cheek, my body unconsciously started walking towards to where he was situated -- wanting to wipe the tear away and hug him. I wanted to comfort him but before I could even do so, he used his right hand and wiped it himself.

He slowly opened his glassy eyes and for a moment I thought he would catch me staring at him. Quickly as possible, I turned around and walked away from the scene that was unfolding with tears on the brink of falling down.