Letter 1

Dear Detective,

It's been five interesting years yet you still haven't found me. I suppose, you never will find me. I play my game five moves at a time, whereas, you play yours one move at a time.

I killed another couple today. I'm sick of couples lately, they think it's alright to do stuff in public like tonging. What is wrong with them? Haven't they heard of getting a room? I guess not.

I didn't kill them like last time. Let me tell you each detail. You may enjoy it that way. Maybe, you'll even become a fan of me. Who knows?

As soon as I saw them strolling along the road holding hands, I knew I wanted to break their heart. I mean, I've had my heart broken several times before, why should I be the only one? So, I stalked them. His hand slid down her pants to her bum. He caressed it. She banged her hip into his. They began giggling. I was tormented by this. He pushed her into the nearest alleyway. I followed.

The guy thought it'd be best to shout and curse at me. I pulled out my pocket knife. I forced the knife into the side of his neck. He fell down almost immediately. The girl screamed. She tried getting away. I pounced onto her. I slipped my knife into the back of her neck. Once they were both dead. I pulled their bodies close together. I cut across both of their chests and ripped their hearts out. I then cut their hearts in half. Interesting way to kill them, right?

Yeah. That's what I thought too. Anyway, I must sleep. I need to plan the next way to kill someone.

Your sincerely,

The fear killer.

P.s good luck finding the bodies!