Letter 22

Hey Jackie!

I was so glad to hear your broadcast last night! I'm so proud of you. You're actually listening to me for once. I've had a few hints to where my girlfriend is. So, I'll give you a hint with each letter I send to you.

The first hint is: A cottage in a middle of a forest.

This hint thoroughly confused me. I mean, there has to be at least fifty forests with more than one cottage in them around the United Kingdom, right?

My new pets are doing fine. I promise I'll keep them alive unless you don't do as I ask.

Now, that we've started working as a team I want you to call off the investigation to try and find me. This could be like Dexter. I'm a psychopath, and I could help you solve crimes. But, I won't show you my real identity, how's that?

I've got the next hint to find before I send you the next letter. Damn, kidnapper. He likes playing games with me like I play with you.

I hope you find her during this first hint. Maybe, he's already set off to another place. Who knows, eh? But, for now, I must go and get the next hint. I shall send another letter soon!

Yours sincerely,
The Iron Ripper.

P.s. Did you get me fe man joke? No? Well, you should! Fe is Iron in the periodic table. And, you call yourself a detective. Psht. I'd make a better detective than you any day!