Chapter 24 - Just about Time

SEASON TWO FINALE

(Naveeah's point of view)

I have no more strength, no thanks to Dawson. He found my pain quite amusing, loved it perhaps. It had only been a few hours since I found out that he was Mr anonymous and within those hours, I have been put through only pain and torture.

He was gruesome.

He had broken me down, piece by piece. Any last shred of hope that I had this morning, was long gone now.

What chances do I even have of getting out of here?

There's like a 99% chance out of a hundred that I will never get out of here. Sure there's still that 1% but only a fool would waste time hoping on that.

I was left here, lying on the floor, covered in brand new scars which out shine the old one on my arm. Massive gashes went across my arms, legs and even my stomach. They weren't deep enough wounds to bleed uncontrollably, though they were deep enough to inflict physical pain throughout my body, causing me to be completely weak. I was still bleeding a lot though which is concerning, I need medical attention but we all know I won't be getting any of that.

If Dawson had it his way, I'm sure he'd just leave me here to bleed out.

Dehydration was also becoming one of my biggest problems apart from the wounds I was covered in.

I can still picture the look on his face, when he did this to me. It was as if this gave him the greatest of pleasures. I still remember seeing my blood on his top and all over the knife he kept slashing me with.

He was now sitting on a chair, wiping his stained hands with a cloth, laughing to himself. He knew all too well that this was the end for me. That he had defeated me but like he promised, he couldn't kill me, not yet at least.

I was left for his boss now, Dawson had his fun.

RING RING!

All of a sudden Dawson's eyes phone began to ring, which he picked up straight away. It would seem like whatever he was being told over the phone wasn't good news, as his facial expressions changed quite drastically.

I decided I have nothing better to do then listen in so...

(Dawson on the phone) - "Why didn't you contact me sooner about this matter!", he screeched, "You called me around an hour ago? Not good enough, I was busy then, and you decided to only ring and tell me about this now?"

He paused for a second probably to listen to the other person, maybe it was Katie.

"What! They are here now! Katherine how could you let this happen, how could you be so stupid? I get that it was my bad for not picking up sooner but you could've contacted me more, I would've gotten the hint!"

"Fanculo! (Fuck!) Well I need to set up a trap then. I'll call you later, ciao (bye)."

Once off the phone, he paced back and forth of the room, then looked at me.

"We need to get ready", he stated on edge.

"No Dawson, I can't even move. I'm sure you can understand why", I replied, shooting him a death glare.

"Argh you figlio di puttana (son of a bitch). Fine! I will help you but I need you to get back into that chair."

"How about fuck you", I spat at him.

"Oh darling, you might not want to anger me anymore."

"Why are you so angry anyway, hm? I may have overheard your call and what exactly did Katie fail to tell you?"