ii;ii

I'm escorted to a briefing room. I thank the agents and enter quietly; no one notices I'm there.

"How desperate am I?" Nick questions, "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace, and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"It burns you to have come so close," Loki starts. "To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something." The video goes dead. I find Thor.

"When you get a chance, send Diana to me; she and I need to have a chat."

"He really grows on you," A man with glasses states. "Doesn't he?"

"Loki's going to drag this out, so, Thor what's his play?" Steve asks the God of Thunder.

"Loki has an army called the Chitauri," Thor explains.

"They aren't from any known world," I add on. Everyone's attention falls on me. "I suspect he means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth. In return, I presume, for the Tesseract." Some of them have confusion written all over their faces besides Steve and Agent Romanoff. "I haven't properly introduced myself, my name is Diana Prince or otherwise known as Wonder Woman."

"Bruce Banner." He says. I smile at him.

"You specialize in biochemistry, nuclear physics, and gamma radiation. Quite a feat you've accomplished."

"So Loki has an army from outer space?" Steve continues on. I nod my head.

"He's building another portal." Banner explains. "That's why he needs Erik Selvig."

"Selvig?" Thor questions.

"He's an astrophysicist."

"He's a friend."

"Loki has him under a spell, as well, as one of our own."

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him." Steve states.

"Because he's not leading an army from here?" I ask Steve.

"Precisely."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki." Bruce counters. "That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him."

"Have care how you speak." Thor warns. "Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

"He killed eighty people in two days." Romanoff reminds him. I go and stand next to Thor.

"He's adopted." I explain. Thor looks at me in question. "What?" He is silent for a second before I catch on to his unanswered question. I turn and speak to him a low voice. "I know many of your family secrets. I am older than you." I turn back the group.