ii; v

Thor walks between Loki and me conversing about where he is going next.

"You should come with me." He proclaims with a hopeful tone. I smile at him.

"I appreciate the offer Thor, but I have unfinished business here." I glance at Steve while speaking.

"I see." Thor nods and glances down. "Well, if you need me you'll know where I'll be, and Steve seems like a nobleman." I hug Thor before letting him go. I look to the side as I hear Loki and Thor's retreating footsteps. Words are exchanged between Thor and Dr Banner as the secure the Tesseract.

"Wait!" I walk toward the middle of the Avengers. "Loki you once questioned why I wanted to save the world. I used to want to save the world to end the war and bring peace to mankind, but then I glimpsed the darkness that lives within their light and learned that inside every one of them there will always be both. A choice each must make for themselves. Something no hero will ever defeat, but now I know that only love can truly save the world. So I will stay, fight, and give for the world I know can be. This is my mission now, forever." He can't say anything back but stare blankly at me and I see something flicker in his eyes and a small bit of hope bloom in my chest. I move to stand next to Steve as Thor bids his farewell and Loki stares at me, and they leave with the Tesseract. I stand back as Steve says goodbye to his fellow teammates. I walk over to Tony.

"Mr Stark what you did today was an honorable thing."

"It was nothing."

"It wasn't just nothing. You saved many lives today and I know your father would be proud of you."

"You know nothing of my father."

"I do. He and Peggy Carter help me tremendously after we believe Steve was killed in action. The last time I saw him was shortly after you were born, but we continued to talk throughout the years and around his death, we had a horrid disagreement on his activities with SHIELD. I said some pretty brash things and I wish I could take them back, but that won't bring him nor your mother back. If you ever need me I'll be there." I make my way to Steve and walk the two men drive off. I turn to look at Steve my hands find the sides of his face. "I can't believe you are here Steve, it's surreal." I pull him towards me into a tender hug.

"I don't quite understand it either, and I'm not even sure what to do in this time." I move back to look at Steve.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I wanted to serve. I think I still want to serve."

"Then that's what you'll do. I'm sure Nick will have plenty of assignments at SHIELD if you so wish, and I'll help you with becoming accustomed to the new world." I glance down sheepishly. "If you would have me." He smiles at me and brings his lips to mine in a sweet kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" I nod my head and pull him back in for another kiss.

--

I'm back guys maybe I've been working a ton and I'm finishing up some finals, but have you guys seen the new Wonder Woman trailer?