Chapter Four

Lighting up a cigarette, Luise sat at the bar of the night club he just walked in. The ear busting music, liquor and cigarette was the only thing that was going to take his mind away from his thoughts.

    It was almost 12, and he was late but it didn't matter as long as he gets his drink.

Grabbing the drink the bartender placed on the counter, he took a sip out of it and bit his lip as the burning sensation went down his throat.

  After couple more drinks, he decided to go to the dance floor. Few teenagers decided to grind against him but he kept his distance, glaring at the girls who were close to his son's age. He was only 32, of course girls are going to want his attention. But he couldn't bare to think about doing anything sexual with someone his son's age. The thought made him shiver. Of course, he has had sex over million times with million different people, but noone close to Justin's age.

    Some guy in his late twenties smirked at Luise, grinding his hip against Louise's. He was hot, buff and tall. At least a six pack under his clothes. And that's the type of guy Luise wanted. Grabbing a handful of the hem of his shirt, Luise dragged him closer. He was slightly shorter than Luise, as Luise connected his lips onto the other guy's neck. Sucking and licking, he created a huge hickey on the other guys neck and smirked at his work. He leaned in, whispering in his ear. " Wanna get a room and continue this?"

  " Let's make it quick"

Luise nodded, grabbing the other guy's arm and dragging him upstairs.

As they were about to walk into a room, some boy ran out of another hallway and knocked Luise over, as he fell on Luise. The other guy gasped, helping the boy up. Luise groaned, dusting his pants. " Watch where you're going, young man!" He growled. Looking up, he saw the boy was shaking like a leaf, tears streaming down his face.

  He was such an adorable teenage boy, but his lips were swollen, bite marks clearly evident in his lips, jawline, collarbone.. and almost everywhere on his body. That's when he realized the boy barely had any clothes on. Just a pair of boxers. A jumper and a pair of pajama pants were loosely hanging from his hand. Few marks like someone hit him with a belt on his stomach, and scratches and Hickeys were covering his small frame. It looked like they hurt. Some had drying blood on them.

  Luise and the other guy gasped. " Oh my gosh! What happened to you, son?" Luise found himself asking. The boy was in the verge of passing out. He looked hurt and scared to death.

    " J..Jason.." he swallowed. " I.i wanna go home" the boy sobbed.

    " Alright, I'll take you home" Luise found himself offering. The kid looked like he was in his own son's age. How could a father let someone his son's age to fend for himself when he was scared and hurt?!. Whatever happened to him, he needed to help him. " What about what we started?!" The other guy scoffed. Luise glared. " Not today"

  " Are you really ditching me to take this boy home? He probably came here with someone else." He whined.

  " There's no time for looking for whoever he came with. C'mon baby" Luise grabbed the boy's hand, dragging him carefully to the bathroom.

  The young boy sobbed, as Luise grabbed the clothes from his hand and placed them over his shoulder. " Do you need help putting these on?" He smiled, as the boy shook his head. Luise wiped his face with his finger tips, smiling adoringly at the younger boy. " Do you wanna talk about what happened?"

  The boy shook his head again. " Wanna go home" he cried.

  " What's your name?" Luise questioned. As the boy started pulling his pants up.