Chapter Seventeen

-A week later-

   Tomorrow was Justin's birthday, Louis was really nervous thinking about it as he roamed in the gifts section looking for something good to give his son as a birthday present. He was really picky,  as he spent almost three hours picking up different objects and placing them back in the shelves, shaking his head in disapproval.

  He wanted his son to love him. He wanted to give something Justin would love. He didn't want Justin to throw it away or look not interested. It was hard considering Louis knew absolutely nothing about him.

  Louis hadn't contacted Harry in almost a week and a half. He didn't know why Harry and Justin wasn't home when he went to check on them. But he hadn't gotten Harry's number so he couldn't contact him either.

  Harry might have visited his parents, Louis thought. But Louis wished they'd come back for Justin's birthday because he wouldn't be able to wait any longer to see his son.

  " Errgh!  I can't do this " Louis groaned, pulling at his hair desperately. It seemed impossible to find something nice because it all were great but had at least one thing Louis disliked.

  " Need some help? " Some girl rolling a baby cart showed up behind him. He turned on his heels,  smiling at the shorter girl. He gave her a confused look,  as if to ask what she meant. " You seemed pretty worked up. I assumed you need some help finding something good for your err-" She trailed off, awaiting for him to finish the sentence.

    " My son" Louis smiled, putting his hand out. " Im Louis Tomlinson by the way,  you can call me Louis"

  " Laura Jenkins,  call me Laura please " She shook his hand politely, before placing her long fingers on the baby cart again.

  " So Louis, how old is your son? I might could help you "

  " Eighteen, it's his birthday tomorrow " Louis said proudly. She raised an eyebrow. " Oh, you seem pretty too young to have an 18 year old son " She stated.

  " I had him at fourteen.. My boyfriend was like... Thirteen"

  " Boyfriend? " She asked,  confused.

  Louis chuckled. " Well, it's a male pregnancy. "

  " It's possible? " She asked, somehow not trying to be offensive.

  " Trust me, I'm not lying " Louis said, putting his arms up.

  " Alright, I'm just.. Surprised. I didn't know it was possible though. "

  " It's fine, everyone react the same way "

  " So, " Laura smiled. " I have an eighteen year old little brother. I buy him gifts every year. I think I could help you " She spoke.

  After wasting fifteen more minutes, Laura grabbed a phone. " Since you said his other dad is very strict,  I guess your son doesn't own a phone. " She said.

  Louis smiled wide. " Shit!  Why couldn't I think this earlier! You're a life saver, Laura! " Louis picked up the girl and spun her around happily. " Thank you so much! Kids love technology. It doesn't matter what kind of a kid he is" He smiled.

  She giggled. " So can we be friends, now? " She spoke, wiggling her eyebrows.

" Of course! I might need your help again! " He said, pulling out his phone and giving it to her, letting her put her number in it as the girl did the same.

  ☘☘☘

  Sitting on the green grass of the park,  Louis sipped on his coca cola can. He was so tired from shopping all day even though he only bought a phone,  few clothes  for himself and a wrist watch. Louis didn't know why, but he somehow ended up in the park, leaning against a tree as he sat on the ground. He had finished two hotdogs and an ice cream. He loved this park, the place he spent most of his childhood, with his.. Friends.

  He missed his old life.. As much as he wanted to go back in time and change every wrong thing he did for the people that loved him and cared for him, it wasn't possible. They wouldn't want him back.

  He sighed, leaning further until he was directly looking up at the bright blue sky.

  He could still remember the first time he confessed his love to Harry. He might be thinking it was all a lie but it wasn't. Louis meant every single word he said.

   "Lou!! You're too fast!! " Harry whined, as Louis laughed and stopped running, trying to catch his breathe after running from all the way from his school.

  " And you're too slow! " Louis whined back, mocking Harry's voice. Huffing, Harry fell on the grass, panting so hard. " Oh my god, never again! " He glared at the older boy.

  " This is my secret place, I haven't even told the boys about this. " Louis laid down next to Harry, rolling over so he was looking into Harry's eyes. " Promise me you'll not tell anyone about anything that happens here! " He spoke gently.

  Harry smiled. " I promise Lou! " He giggled.

  Louis smiled, staring at his crush.. At how beautiful he was. His curly long hair, his green eyes, Rosey dimpled cheeks.. He was so beautiful.

   Closing his eyes,  Louis leaned closer, until his lips met Harry's.. He was glad Harry had done the same.. Considering he met Harry's lips sooner than he intended.

  After the small pecking of lips... Which they called kissing.. Louis opened his eyes. " You're so beautiful. " He said.

  Blushing, Harry covered his face with his hands that were covered from his too long jumper sleeves.

  " I love you.. Harry.. I've been wanting to tell you this for so long.. But I love you.. " He spoke.

" I love you too.. Louis.. You're the best someone could ever ask for.. I thought you didn't like me like I liked you.. " Harry smiled.. Looking into Louise's eyes.

It was somewhere in this park.. He could still remember the strawberry taste of Harry's lips. He got up... Most of the most special moments in his life.. They happened in this park.. Including their first kiss, first love.. First love making.. First dance.. First everything..

  At the same secret place Noone else went..

  He got up, suddenly wanting to see their secret place.

  It was hidden in the abundant area at the back of the park.. It was ironic, why they didn't went to that area considering it's the most beautiful part of the park.

  " When he got there.. It was still beautiful.. Outgrown rose and all other plants covered in flowers.. The whole place smelt like roses. He took in a long breathe, enjoying the familiar scent of the place. It was not too cold.. Nor too hot. A bit humid, but it felt so good for his skin. The small birds still bathed in the small pond, that was filled with clear rain water. They sang, enchanting  him to listen to the beautiful music. But listening close... It sounded like they're singing a sad song..

  Everything felt sad.. Like the whole place is crying.  But for what? Louis wondered.

  Maybe for our love that didn't last..

  His heart spoke.

Or maybe for the small boy that was crying, curled up on the warn out white bench that was under the giant apple tree.

🌾🌾🌾

Sorry it's an awful chapter!. 😔

I'll edit later!!

What do you think about it btw?

Vote comment and share!!