Hunter or Hunted? || Results

Well then. After a short moment of anticipation, here is the winner! First, I'll explain how I judged the books.

0/10 Grammar and punctuation - How good is your grammar? Do you know where to put dots and commas? How to write dialogue?

0/10 Spelling and vocabulary - Do you have many typos? Do you use the same words over and over, or do you use a large array of different words that make the story seem all the more real?

0/05 Creativity - Is the story a very common one, or is it as good as new?

0/10 Time and realism - Is the timeframe correct? Does it suddenly jump from night to day in the same paragraph? Are the things realistic - as far as possible when dealing with vampires - such as gravity or other things that are occasionally overlooked?

0/05 How much it follows the prompt - How close it is to the prompt.

0/10 Character and background - How much do you show of the character, and have you figured out their background?

Now, as to the winners.

In the fourth place is Ravenhart22, with 22/50 points!

In the third place is Kitiara_Black, with 40/50 points!

In the second place is SchnickerFritz, with 44/50 points!

And, in the first place, is ConcealedCrashes with 49/50 points! Breakdown:

9/10 Grammar and punctuation

10/10 Spelling and vocabulary

5/05 Creativity

10/10 Time and realism

5/05 How much it follows the prompt

10/10 Character and background

Overall: 49/50

The grammar was near flawless, there seemed to be little typos, you had the character all figured out and his personality showed very clearly. It followed the prompt in perfection, everything was realistic and the time was clear to understand, different scenes neatly separated by lines. Honestly, I now want to find out what's going to happen to Philip. Good job, that short story is awesome.

Everyone, thank you for participating. I hope you had a great time <3