Secret agent || Results

Well then. After a short moment of anticipation, here is the winner! First, I'll explain how I judged the books.

0/10 Grammar and punctuation - How good is your grammar? Do you know where to put dots and commas? How to write dialogue?

0/10 Spelling and vocabulary  - Do you have many typos? Do you use the same words over and over, or  do you use a large array of different words that make the story seem all  the more real?

0/05 Creativity - Is the story a very common one, or is it as good as new?

0/10 Time and realism  - Is the timeframe correct? Does it suddenly jump from night to day in  the same paragraph? Are the things realistic - as far as possible when  dealing with vampires - such as gravity or other things that are  occasionally overlooked?

0/05 How much it follows the prompt - How close it is to the prompt.

0/10 Character and background - How much do you show of the character, and have you figured out their background?

And the winner is....
@Kitiara_Black with 41/50 points! There were a few spelling and punctuation mistakes, but you followed the prompt perfectly and even managed to give your own spin to it. So congratulations Kiti! You deserved it ;)

(PS if anyone wants to see their points please send me a DM.
PPS it may take some time before you get your prize Kiti. Sorry!)

Here's the sticker for the winner: