A day in the life of (Y/N)

(( Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by :) enjoy))

       3rd POV
A young woman, most likey in her 20's, laid on her couch in her apartment with an Xbox controller in her heads looking through Netflix. She sighs and looks at her phone after hearing a notification. The time said 5:57, October 17th, 2018.

(( Oh, I for got to say...(Y/N) is from the modern world))

She had gotten a text message from her boss saying her needed her to come in earlier because someone called in sick. She groans in annoyance then she set down her phone. She was about to shut off her Xbox when she saw that a new season came out for the Seven Deadly sins. As much as she wanted to chill some more and watch it, she knew she couldn't. She shuts it off and gets up, and stretches. She cracks her neck then starts walking to her room. She soon as she turned on the light she was met with action figures of anime, along with posters, and AOT (Attack on Titan if ya didn't know)  cup by her computer. She goes to her closet and grabs her work uniform. She stripped of her PJ's and put her uniform on. ((Pic at the top ^)) She goes to the bathroom to fix herself up. She up her hair up in a messy bun and brushed her teeth. (( If you don't have long enough hair for a bum then you just leave it))  She went back to her bedroom and turned off the light. She then goes to the living room. She grabs her phone then her keys. Before going out the door she grabs her jacket. She shuts the door and locks it. She puts her jacket on and heads to her car.

       Time skip
    (Y/N)'s POV
I head in while taking off my jacket. I put my stuff in the backroom then I walk out to take over the bar. Carl, the bartender smiles at me before leaving, like saying thank you. I smile back then go to cleaning cups waiting for people to order.

  Time skip again...sorry

It was close up time. While Sam and Levi woke up drunk people or just threw them out, I grabbed my stuff and headed out. I got in my crappy car and headed home. When I was home, I opened the door and turned on the light. I looked in...something wasn't right, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I walk in slowly and closed the door. I go to my bedroom only to see....

(( CLIFFHANGER HA..Sorry not sorry. But I am sorry that it's not that good :p ok...bye bye))