Too many...too many

((Yeet- I'm a bad Author, I apologize))

   Your POV

I remember this episode, we find Diane! Her boobs can literally be trampolines-
... AYE- STOP IT GAY THOUGHTS-

  Wait- this is also where we meet Little Gil- that manz, I don't want to be electrocuted! I swear if-

" you ok Elizabeth?"
" yeah, just fine"
....
  And where Meliodas has a lot of Elizabeth's and her underwear.
  I mean I'd it wasn't for this dumb horny habits, I think anyone would have a hard time guessing which is her.

  " Who are you calling a nervous piggy,huh?!" Hawk yelled at Meliodas.
Then all of them start freaking out.- I doubt they'll copy me, right? I mean I have my hood up and stuff.

  Now their all wailing for Elizabeth, damn dude simp much?

  I look around and noticed they all turned into Elizabeth- time for simp Meliodas-
.
.
.
Wait a minute- WHY ARE HALF OF THEM ME?!
"I'm the real one Sir Meliodas~"
"Don't listen to them, I'm the real one"
"No really it's me"

  I glare at the fake me's and stomp over to one-
  "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, FAKE ME?!-"
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
....
damn it now they're all fighting- how the hell will they know it's me? Melodias didn't take my underwear- I'm glad he didn't.

   I stop and seemed to all change into Elizabeth. Thank God, I can't stand to look at another one of me. I'll judge it to much and feel more insecure about my body.

  "Leave this place."
"Leave, get out of here"

Ooo- spooky, I'm so scared... did you catch the sarcasm in my voice?

  "Sir Meliodas~"

"Sir Meliodas~"

Ok that's creepy, even tho he must be loving this. I look down at him and see him thinking.
They jump at us.
Shitshitshitshit- booby attack-

We jump out of the way on to a rock.

"Oh my goodness, how ever will I tell who is who?"

The Elizabeths' all, of course, say it's them. I know what's coming up next. I sit myself down behind Melodias and cross my arms, waiting till we can start moving to I can ask Diane to sleep on her-
  I SAID STOP GAY THOUGHTS-

"Are you scared or something, (y/n)?" Meliodas mocks.

  "LIKE HELL I AM!- i just know you got this covered. I'm sleepy and want to take a nap"

Now for the hentai shit-

"Wow, this is amazing-"
"Can you just find the real one!"
" get out, leave now"

"I got it... one last thing, jump as high as you can"
They all jump besides the real one, cuz Meliodas is a perv and took her panties.
  I stand up and stretch as he hits all the fake ones.

Little gremlin things start running away. As we start running away, Meliodas comes over to Elizabeth and gave her back her underwear. Before I could hit him, he zoomed off.

  "Damn it, sorry about him. He's a whole ass perv"

As we followed them, we see big boob lad- I mean Diane. She seems normal size from a distance but as we get closer we see how big she really is. We stop and watch as the hide and seeks tell her what happened.

She stands up and grabs Meliodas.
  "Holy knights, huh?"

(( and that's it folks- I need to vibe cuz life won't calm down for me. I know I said two days to you but I lied a bit huh? Sorry about that.))