The forest of what?

( I love all you uwu, here is the next chapter... remember to attack me if I take a long ass time again-)

(Y/N) pov
Me, Elizabeth, and hawk walk in to see Meliodas sitting with the kid I already forget the name of. Elizabeth goes to sit by him while hawk closes the door behind us. I scan the room, trying to remember this scene.
Oh yeah, I forgot this was an anime for a quick second.
Their was food, a bite taken out of it...
Poor kid fell for it.
I stand by the door, slightly leaning on the wall. I kinda just watch how it plays out. Mind you, I already know how it goes. It's like watching the anime again, but closer?
" so med (?), I heard your quite the prankster with bad humor. The chief told me so-" Elizabeth stated bending over.
I may have glanced... down there- but hey! You can't blame me, she really must learn to wear shorts or something underneath.
But between you and me, I kinda see why Meliodas like her-
kidDING KIDDING.... unless-

(Back to the story- stop being gay-)

Oh crap- sorry... I think I missed a lot by zoning out again.

Ok, from what I remember I missed Elizabeth's story about her father and this med's (?) backstory. Oh and the holy knight thing.
"We just care so much about it! Everyone in the village use poured their heart and soul into that ale. But he insulted them! Holy knights are no good bastards!" The kid shouted angrily.
I'd be pissed too if someone disrespected the people I call family...

Damn it... I need to stop thinking about it... but it happened not too long ago..

I stepped out to clear my head, already knowing what the conversation about. Him lying about being friends with the 7 deadly sins.
I sigh and look over the village. I looked like people were still gathered up....
I really need to get myself together if I'm here. There isn't time to be overthinking things- it doesn't change the fact that I'm not meant here. I barged in outta no where and now I could totally mess the plot up... what if me being here gets someone killed?-
My thoughts were cut off by the villagers making noise then this med kid came running out.
"Huh?-"
I look back at the Captain and the princess then to the kid. I start chasing after him with the other 3 on my tail.

We get down to the village and their was two guards. Med ran passed them to the sword and I guess tried his hardest to pull it out.
He kinda looks constipated like that-

The guards crouch down to his level and start treating to higher the tax even more. The men in the village telling him to stop and how he's just making things worse.

Oh come on, he's just trying to help.

The chief yelled and got everyone's attention " Alright! That enough!..who insulted our great skills and wounded our pride?.. was it mead? No! Wasn't that boy just expressing the feelings we were feeling deep inside?"
Then some lady, I guess 'auntie', came up to him and tried to help. Men started to come up and help pull.
All the guards did was laugh as the poor men and boy struggled.
Dicks...
I guess Meliodas thought the same thing and took their beers.
"Anyone who doesn't appreciate good booze , doesn't deserve it" He said walking away from them too the men.

"Pfft-" I almost laugh at their expectations as I cover my mouth.
I stopped when I see the rope they were using untied itself and they all fell back.
Damn- myself esteem would have died after that if I were one of them. Thankfully Mel is here to save day-... did I just call the most deadest man alive in this anime world... Mel?... yes.. yes I did.

Meliodas walk pass them to the sword, after drink the guards beers.
"That hit the stop... sorry guys, I don't have any money to pay for the drinks.. how about this?" He asked smoothly, junking the sword out of the ground and into the air-
Damn smooth perverted demon-

Everyone stared in shook as I smirked. The guards got blast up in the air by the villagers water coming back. Meliodas threw the sword down at them when they hit the ground.
" I think this is yours"
They grabbed little gills swords, screaming I might add, and ran away from him.
I mean, I would too if some random dude looking 15-16 years old taking a sword out apparently only a holy knight could... or I would be aroused- who knows? I haven't been in that situation before

The villagers stand awkwardly, with the chief in front.
" look mead, we were wrong. Could you ever forgive us for treating you that way?" The old man asked
" what right do I have to forgive you?... it's not like I'm part of the village.." mead mumbled.
I push him forward a bit and as Mel said "go on"
He turned around, I gave him a nod, and he said " hey! What do you mean 'go on'?... I mean I really don't belong here"
I smile at him as the villagers start chanting his name. He starts crying but ends up running to them and hugging.
" you can lie to yourself all you want but there is no way you could be able to fool your own heart" Mel said as we all stand there smiling.
" wise words from a little boy-" I mumble to myself but I got a feeling he heard.
I look over to see him staring at me. I do a close eye smile and start backing away before running to the tavern... I know he stayed put... and I know his kind smile fell.
I do feel bad. Especially how he got his sin.. Liz and everything.

Time skip brought to you by all my gayness

The sun had fallen a long while ago and me and my girl, Elizabeth, were serving tables... I, sadly, had to change into that god awful outfit.
Sure it's cute on the Princess but I'm not her nor a princess. I normally were some kind of suit and that's when I'm bartending... or i guess now was bartending.
Most of the men from the village were here, getting wasted. They were most likely celebrating the water being back.
I can't tell you how many times I've stop Elizabeth from falling or how many times she actually tripped and got booze all over people.
Then I heard the kid getting scolded for telling Elizabeth thy at she sucked at this. I stood by her when the women threatened to take him to the forget of white dreams.
Ah so we are close to finding the second sin. My big girl, Diane.
.
.
.
.
Oh yeah-
This is around the time little Gil throws a staff thingy- I wish I could help but I'd most likely just get in the way... I'll just help by severing the men without getting booze all over them.

Elizabeth goes outside, most likely stressed. I look over and see hawk talking to Cap. He starts walking out and gives me a nod. I nod back as if saying I got it in here, you take care of her.

((( annnnd that's it! 1240 words besides this message right here. I love y'all so much. Remember to eat your food and drink at least 3 cups of water a day. Till next time))