I have too- what?!

(( ya boi is back :> so imma do a little recap

   So like in the beginning, it's like "I gotta (go fast) run, I'm so close. Can't get caught" right? The I say we went to far ahead and the story went back. Then you hid, get caught, now mister short stuff is walking up to you:))

    (Y/N) POV

I couldn't tell what he was thinking as he walked closer, he had his poker face thing. I can try to think what's he's thinking or going to do.

   He must be thinking 'there are two beautiful women here'...Nahhh, maybe 'Who is this? Are they here to hurt us?'.. Most likely

   wait...what iF HE ATTACKS?! I can't dodge or block full contour?!?! Crap crap crap...

    I stand my ground but sweat drop. I kinda don't wanna die.

    " you're going to work here now"

   Wait...wha-?

  " For breaking in, your punishment is you work here now and you have to wear the uniform" He states, looking up at me before heading to the door again.

  He looks at us "come on, gotta show you the uniform. You too
Elizabeth" then he heads down stares.

   I kinda just stare, I mean I'm glad I'm not dead but I will be soon cuz.... Of the uniform. Elizabeth already gone and hawk is walking to the door. I do the same.

  As we walk done, he says he was sorry and crap. I told him it was all good but he owned me one.

   I got down stairs to see the silver haired girl in a very revealing uniform....And the like 1,000 year old dude that looks like a child has another for me....

     Just hit me with full contour now please.

    "Elizabeth looks pretty good, huh?" He commented as he looks at me with pride in his eyes.

    " yeah, she looks pretty cute....maybe something else would look good on me..he he." I say hoping that he would let me wear something els-

  "Nope"

Wait, did he just-

  "Yes I did"

(( Imma end it now so I can fix the fourth wall, blame him for it being short cuz it's totally not me being lazy-

  "Yes it is"

Shut it!

  K, bye. I have to beat some little boy now))