~Aragorn~

Imagine:Modern AU Aragorn takes you to prom.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You walked through the crowded schools of your high school, Gondor high. Funny your great great grandmother founded the school put yet you were always the one picked on or teased.

You stood out in your school most people had blonde hair with green or blue eyes while you had (H/C) and purple eyes.

You didn't like it so you often hid your face behind you hoodie or hair. What you didn't know was that you had managed to capture the captain of the sparring teams attention.

His name was Aragorn and he had a light stubble on his chin with the most defined cheekbones and his brown hair framed his face oh so perfectly. His pale blue eyes shown like the moon, high up dancing with the stars in the ever beautiful sky.

Today was no different than any other. The two 'popular' girls had picked on you but soon left you alone once they had poked and kicked you and still didn't get a reaction. Right now you were in art class and you had a sub so you were allowed to free draw. You had immediately started to draw characters from your favorite book called 'The Lord Of The Rings'.

You found it funny how there was an Aragorn going to your school and one in the book, both matching in description

You found it funny how there was an Aragorn going to your school and one in the book, both matching in description. Maybe the book had enhanced your desire for the Aragorn going to your school or maybe it was just that you liked Aragorn and found him charming.

The only problem was Arwen. She was a very sweet girl, kind hearted and gentle. You wished her no ill will. After all she was beautiful and smart she was also kind to you and hadn't done anything to knock you down or hurt your pride. You wished her the best in life but hey part of your heart hated her for keeping Aragorn.

But your wish was granted when Arwen had to move to Hawaii for her father's business and Aragorn was left alone. He was in grief for a while and over time with the help of his friends he was back to his normal self and that's why you're here now. Sitting in art class unaware of Aragorn's blue eyes staring you down.

Eventually he got up and walked over to you. He leaned on the back of your chair behind you and watched you draw. Moments later your pencil stoped and he looked over meeting your purple eyes.

"Hello...?" You asked curiously raising a brow with a slight half smile. "I came to see what you're drawing. I must say you have a gift." He complemented and his voice almost made you melt on the spot. It was one thing hearing him laugh from far away but hearing just his voice, and this close. Oh it made you think of things you shouldn't have.

"Thank-thank you." You whispered out blushing more. "I must say, it's quite funny how I'm in a book. And I'm guessing you picture Aragorn as, well, me?" He asked pointing to your drawing which resembles him. "Hard not to when you have a real life Aragorn walking around your school." You said with a soft chuckle that made Aragorn's heart flip.