~Glorfindel~

I know elves can't become sick, and aren't effected by cold but roll with it//

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Glorfindel watched as his darling wife, his soul, his love, his everything, was dragged off the cliff by the Balrog.

Her (S/C) arm had the Balrog's whip wrapped around it and it marred her flesh. She shrieked in pain her throat probably bursting from the scream. She tried pulling her arm but it only made the whip go deeper.

As the Balrog fell she was pulled with. Her (H/L) (H/C) was blowing in the wind with her (E/C) orbs screaming for help. The last he heard was, 'Glorfindel!' Her voice to weak to yell any louder.

He raced the edge falling to his knees as she clutched the side of the cliff and he felt the salty tears stream down his face as he put the back of one hand on his mouth before he screamed from anger.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed as her figure and voice faded as she fell farther down. He beat his fists against the earth and cried harder until his thirst couldn't make another, nit even the smallest noise.

Glorfindel jolted awake sweat trailing down his chest and forehead. He ran a hand through his hair and breathed heavily. He turned to his side and saw the sheets open and his wife gone.

He panicked and looked around the room to his pointer ears finally picked up the soft humming from the bath chambers. He saw the door was ajar and he quickly tossed the sheets off his body. He stood for a moment looking outside. The moon wasn't even at its highest point yet. Had he fallen asleep that early.

He shook his head and walked to the bathroom. He cracked the door open more and he saw his beautiful wife laying peacefully in the tub, the scar from the Balrog not bothering her.

"Are you okay, Meleth?" (Y/N) asked softly turning onto her stomach and laying her arms on the cold floor. They had an in-ground tub.

Glorfindel shook his head 'yes' as he shed his clothing and stepped into the bathtub. He laid his head on her bare chest. (Y/N) ran her fingers through his golden hair.

"Same dream?" She asked him referring to her being dragged off the cliff. Glorfindel nodded and kissed her neck gently. "Hey, look I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere okay, Glor." (Y/N) whispered and cupped his cheek lovingly.

She stared into his eyes as he leaned into her touch and she smiled warmly at him. Glorfindel places both hands on the sides of the tub and pulled himself up out of the water, hovering over (Y/N).

He leaned down and kissed, (Y/N) lovingly on the lips. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled herself up a little. "I don't want you to ever leave me again, I waited thousands of years to see your lovely soul again." He whispered against her lips and she smiled.

"I don't have a reason to leave you, nor will I ever. Not even the Valar can separate us forever, Glorfindel." (Y/N) whispered and ran her fingers through his hair, and down his back that had water racing down it.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The sun's warm light filtered through the silken curtains and rested upon two content souls that were cuddled up in bed.