~Legolas~

This is part two of hufflepuffturtle 's request!
Also I just finished watching Yuri on Ice and I'm BABaShOOK. Like can Yuuri and Victor just get married and adopt Yurio already please?

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

"Perhaps we should go set up our room, your father wouldn't want us-" "your father wouldn't want us, oh shut up Legolas my father is an arse." You said sitting up and helping him once you were on your feet but Legolas was to busy laughing to notice your helping hand.

Legolas finally reached for your hand and this only resulted in his pulling you down onto his chest. "Legolas!" You laughed out while trying to get back up but firm hands on your waist wouldn't let you. "Oh no! You said you wanted to act like a couple out in public! Well I'm going to extra mile!" He said and scooped you up bridal style.

You squeaked and wrapped your arms around his neck squeaking. You kicked your legs slightly and Legolas' grip only became tighter. "Don't try and escape." He said smirking and you smacked his shoulder.

Legolas started walking back through the ever white and green forest that seemed to flourish in every drop of sunlight and every time an elf stepped or blinked. Soon you reached what is to now be Legolas and your's room.

You reluctantly opened the door and looked inside. The hearth was lit with amber and gold flames licking the ash stricken logs inside. Candles filled the room and the sweet scent of flowers was so overpowering it was gross. You felt Legolas push you onto the bed from behind and he snickered falling beside you.

"You arse." You said rolling your eyes and hit his chest gently. You sit up and then crawl onto his lap, straddling him before rolling off again to the other side of him. Really you just wanted the berries left on the bedside table. You snatched them up and smeared on across Legolas' cheek and he tried swatting you away.

"Now who's the arse." Legolas mumbled as he rubbed away the remains of the berry. "You love me shut up." You said snickering and you didn't see the small smile Legolas gave you, the faint blush that crossed his cheeks. You never saw how he looked at you When moonlight glittered on your face. Not when he got jealous of other ellons or when you hurt yourself and he became so worried his hands shook.

You always just saw him as friend, maybe that was why you never saw the signs. Thinking he felt the same toward you.

Just friends.

Your eyes widened in realization as everything came crashing into you. The way he smiled at you, his eyes shining every time he saw you. The way he always seemed relaxed and comfortable around you. More so than even Aragorn. You looked at Legolas who had been giving you a quizzical look. Turns out you ha seven staring into space.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N) are you alright?" He asked snapping his fingers in front of you gently. "You like me." You whispered looking at him and he froze with his hand still in air from snapping. Both your eyes were wide now and red engulfed Legolas' once ivory cheeks.

"Uh...Er...I-Um." Legolas used all the filler woods he could before sighing and looking down to the silk sheets. He nodded his head sheepishly and closed his blue eyes. "I-I do. I didn't want to r-ruin our friendship so I t-tried to keep it a s-secret." He admitted. "Now that we're married, doesn't really matter if you know or not. I'm stuck with you. Not that I'm complaining, but you sure were." He mumbled the last sentence so quietly your elf ears didn't even pick it up.

Just as you remembered all the times Legolas showed you affection, the memories of you showing him love and affection flashes in front of you. You did love Legolas....It was certain now. Neither of you could deny you had feelings for each other.

You cupped his cheek gently as you raised his eyes to meet yours. You gave him a gentle smile and leaned toward pressing your lips upon his. Legolas immediately responded and he wrapped his hand around your wrist that was cupping his cheek and he used his other hand to wrap around your lower back.

He pulled you into his lap and wrapped you your legs around his waist. He fell forward onto the bed so you were under him. You parted from each other and smiled at one another lovingly.

"If only I wasn't as dense as an orc I would've realized my own feelings sooner." You whispered as you kissed him again with a passion.

~~~

I apologize it is so short I'm having some trouble with my family, people I care about a lot passing and other things that involve a nosy grandmother.