~Legolas~

This was requested by hufflepuffturtle
This took way to long for me to write and I apologize to make up for it I'm going to try and post another story today. I also started watching Black Butler and OMG SEBASTIAN CAN MARRY ME!

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

"But Ada! I don't want to marry Legolas! I don't see him that way!" You tried to plead. You had just found out your father, Celebrimbor, had arranged a marriage between you a Legolas Thranduilion. It was heinous! How could he do this? Legolas was good looking and everything a Elleth could possibly want but your heart just didn't feel...that...way...? Did it.

You questioned yourself for a moment while your father scolded you and told you, 'you didn't have a choice in the matter.' "Father, can I j-just go to my room?" You said quietly not making eye contact. "Go." He spoke sternly.

You padded down the hall flats clicking as you walked up steps and passed halls filled with music and harmonies. You walked into your room and ripped the notebook and quill from your desk. You walked out onto your balcony sitting under the huge trees that are your home. You flipped to an empty page and started a letter.

"Dear Legolas,
I hope I am not the only one bewildered and slightly applauded by this scandalous arrangement. I wish no offense to you but, how would we make this work? Friend for centuries, but now forced arranged lovers?

I hope even after this marriage, this friendship of years, we won't feel awkward in the others presence. No doubt we'll have to share a bed and make them believe we love the other. Sharing things such as a bed will not be a problem for we have done so on multiple occasions when you have comforted me from nightmares and when your father has lost his temper.

I hope to hear from you soon. My father informed me that in ten moons we will be wed and sent off to Imladris for our honeymoon.

Sincerely,

(Y/N)~ "

You sat down the notebook and ripped the page from the rest. you folded is nicely and tucked it into an envelope before standing up and walking to your desk. you picked up your candle and poured a small amount of wax onto it. you took a smalls stamp and stamped the seal shut. you blew the wax to cool it before handing it off to the guard outside your door. 

You laid down on your bed and looked at the ceiling. how where you to live with your best friend as your husband? you sighed and ran a hand over your face. just then a knock sounded from your door.

"You had no need to send a letter Mellon, I'm surprise your father did not tell you i was here." the voice of silk and honey, you knew all to well, sounded from the other side of your oak door. you shot up in bed and raced to the door swinging it open.

"Legolas!" You shouted and swung your arms around his neck hugging him friendly. "I'm happy to see you to Mellon nín, but perhaps we would both agree meeting on less pressing matters." He said and poked your nose as he had done so many times before.

"Agreed. I still can't believe my father is making me marry you, my best friend." You said and rested your head on his chest. You didn't notice the soft blush that had crept onto his cheeks.

"We can mark this work. Even if we're to be wed, we only have to show affection at the wedding, that's it. In private and in public, we can be our normal selves." He said and rested his hands on your shoulders. "(Y/N) the future is certain. This wedding may not even happen. But if it does, it's not the end of the world I won't be 'that' husband that makes the wife stay at home. You can be yourself like you normally are." He said and you smiled. "Thank you." You said and hugged him tightly.