𝓕 𝓸 𝓾 𝓻 𝓽 𝓮 𝓮 𝓷

Tuesday October 30, 2018
ѕι∂є иσтє -- нσω мαиу ρєσρℓє
киσω ωнαт α ѕυ¢¢υвυѕ ιѕ?

Moaning, I wiped my eyes and reached for my alarm.

Hearing a chuckle, I quit the attempt and rubbed my eyes.

Aaron smirked at me. "Morning."

My eyes narrowed and brain pinched as I tried to remember what happened through my blushing cheeks. "Morning. . ," I yawned, "What happened?"

His smirk remained as he moved a piece of hair  from my face. "You fell asleep after checking the veil and they told me to keep an eye on you."

I still didn't remember it, but knew he was right — I'd fallen asleep before and the same thing happened to my memory then.

Humming, I asked him what day it was and groaned at the response.

"October thirtieth. What?" He laughed — my hand was on his chest and I felt it reverberate through his sternum.

"Tomorrow is All Hallow's Eve, meaning I have to prepare today." Turning onto my back, I rubbed my face with my palms.

"Prepare how?"

Sighing, I dropped my hands and glanced at him. "Most of the time I finish the spell and pass out for up to three days, so I have to workout for a few hours and eat a lot of food."

He smirked again. "I'll help you."

Ω          Ω          Ω

About a half hour later it was ten, and we had jogged to the park. Aaron was standing on my feet, cheering me on as I did sit-ups.

"And," he dragged it out and I secretly wished I could curse him. "Fifty! Great job."

Sitting up with a groan, I exhaled and sat with my eyes closed.

Next, I went into a handstand while he timed it, and Aaron laughed before grabbing my ankles.

I laughed as well and strained my voice, feeling my blood rush to my face, "Aaron!"

He let go, still laughing, and I slapped his arm when I stood normally again.

There was actually a parkour-course set up near the kids playground, so we went there and jumped around for an hour. Following that, we did pull-ups on trees and jogged a few laps —that eventually turned into a sprinting contest, though.

At one o'clock we got back to the shop and made our way to the kitchen to see what we could make for lunch.

"I'm warning you now, I'm not the best cook."

I took a long swig from my water bottle and turned to see him leaning in the doorway with pink cheeks. "What?"

Aaron shrugged. "I can cook."

No responses seemed to come to mind, so I simply gestured to the cabinets once I got over my surprise.

There wasn't much in the cabinets but he managed to pull together enough for burgers, BLTs, and even cookies.

I set to making the pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies while he made meat patties and grilled them in a skillet on the stove.

"How'd you learn to cook?"

He smiled and flipped a patty. "My parents run the Lycan Corp. conglomerate, and they were never home. Melissa and I had to make dinner and lunch all the time, so I guess it was just a ton of trial-and-error."

I nodded in understanding and poured small amounts of flour into the pumpkin mix at a time.

The cookies were in the oven while Aaron was putting the burgers together, and I thanked him as I sat at the counter.

I put some toppings in between the bun and meat, watching as Aaron did the same.

"Oh my god, Aaron this is so good!" I mumbled through a mouth full of food.

He laughed and took a bite as well, and we got halfway through before the cookies went off.

I grabbed potholders and went to pull the tray out, but burned myself accidentally and dropped the rags into the oven with a hiss.

"Ow, ow, ow!" I shouted.

Aaron to the rescue.

"I got it, I got it!"

He pulled them out with spare towels and dropped the metal trays onto the stove. Then he grabbed the potholders and dropped them there too, hissing in pain as I had.

We laughed and I shut the oven as he looked over at me.

His lips stayed in a curved smile and he pointed to the corner of them. "You got something."

Remembering our first date, I chuckled and went to wipe it, but he caught my wrist and pulled me closer. "Allow me?"

Smirking, I nodded my head and tipped my head up.

Aaron leaned down and placed his lips on mine, truthfully not going for the sauce on my cheek.

I put one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his arm while he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again, rougher.

He lifted my body up, and in response I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat me on the counter.

His lips were soft as the kisses continued, and I wrapped both my arms around his neck in attempt to spread the warmth.

My chest filled with heat and I knew my hands were shaking with how much I enjoyed this.

He moved to my throat, planting soft kisses on my neck with his lips and tongue.

Breathing out, I exhaled a moan and leaned my head back for him to continue.

Leaving no marks on my skin, Aaron sure did make them in my memory.

The kisses became quicker and rougher, and he moved back to my mouth.

I breathed him in, smelling the scent of the meat mixing with his sweat and cologne he went to bed in.

It was amazing, and I kissed him again.

"Hey!"

We parted slowly, looking at each other knowingly and glanced at the door to see a pumpkin-haired witch.

She froze for a minute before smirking. "Figured I'd bring you some fries from Melissa and I's date," Lucinda sashayed over, putting the fries on the counter and speed-walking out. "Sorry for interrupting!"

"Don't have sex in the kitchen!" Melissa shouted.

I sighed and pulled Aaron into a final kiss. He laughed and returned it with another two before we continued eating.

At six pm I went to sleep, giving me five hours before I woke up at eleven for the spell.

Ω Ω Ω
Word count: 1068