The Stalker

A/n
YOU all must be thinking "is dephia chan dead?" hehhe I am not sorry for the delay minna >~<   i was out of ideas so😅.
Let continue the story

---------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~after few days
Lucy pov
Erza - nee friends were very good I don't feel alone anymore with them😁😁😁 when erza goes away I feel lonely my parents were busy and I have no friends here. Hmmmmmmmmm......... Why do I feel like someone is looking at me. I turned back and saw a shadow hide behind the trees outside my house. Ehhhhhhhhh hhha.... "ghost nee chan save me" I scream and started running towards them then I saw Mystogan Natsu Gray ans Sting talking I ran to them and I was catching my breath and started panicking "Natsu gray sting Mystogan t-t-t-there I-is-is a-a g-gh-gho-ghos-ghost in our house" I Sutter and said to them they look at me and blink twice" what did you say blondie "said sting"thereisaghostinourhousehelpme!!!!!" I said very fast then gray pat my head and said"Lucy we cannot understand what you are saying " I sigh" there. Is. A. Ghost. In. Our. House. Help. Me"i said and hug Gary cuz I was shaking and the other boy glared at gray.

GRAY POV
Sting me natsu and Mystogan were chatting about our career and suddenly lucy came running to us with tear strumming down here face.... OMFG she look so cute. I can just eat her up. Then she stop in front of us and started catching her breath and panicked "t-t-t-there I-is-is a-a-a g-gh-gho-ghos-ghost in our house" she said huh??? What did she said?? We blink twice as we are confused "what did u say blondie" said sting "thereisaghostinourhousehelpme" she said very fast. I pat her head and said"Lucy we cannot understand what you are saying "she sigh" there. Is. A. Ghost. In. Our. House. Help. Me. "she said and suddenly hud me as she was shaking in fear. 'I am very lucky T^T' I thought and the boys glare at me. Hoho I get a hug from lucy hoho.

Sting. Mystogan. And Natsu POV
" HOW CAN GRAY JUST GET A HUG NOT MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I mentally shout and glared
(a/n:don't worry boys you will get just have patience *smirk*)

??? POV
lulu is there she is so adorable. Then I saw lu-tan turning back. Oh no. I hide behind the tree and she ran away while tear strumming down her face 'who make my lulu cry' I mentally shout. (a/n: it is you of course 😏😏😏)
I followed her and she was saying something to some of the boy and one raven hair boy pat her hair and she hug him. WHAT SHE HUG HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He hypnotized my lulu to hug him!!!
My poor lulu T^T. Don't worry I will make you mine soon.

-----------------—-------———–––––
Sooooo. It is the end of this chappy. I was thinking of making one of these boys yandere 😓😓😓 tell me should I make or not and if yes which boy do you want to make it yandere plz review. -
-----------------------