Hopefully

After that incident Lucy was clearly shaken up. Yes she is brave but scared in a way. She wants to tell Erza but Erza is scary and will kill the poor thing so she decides to take it on her hand.

No one pov
Gray was walking in the hallway and sting was sitting on the couch on the living room. Lucy was coming out from the kitchen eating a bucket of ice cream. Gray saw her and run over her "yoo Lucy what's up" Lucy saw Gray running "hi gray". "why are you eating a bucket full of ice cream?" Lucy then look at her ice cream "trying to make myself sick I guess" Lucy replied with a giggle at the end which Gray found adorable. On the other hand Natsu was glaring dangerously at Gray "Yo! Ice perk why are you bothering Lucy" Gray heard Natsu and replied with a groan "any problems flame brain" Natsu then smirk "Ah yeah Ice princess you are bothering my wife". Gray raised an eyebrow "your wife ha? Excuse you but she is the mother of my child". Lucy sweat drop when they start throwing each other insult. "Ummm guys" "WHAT!" Both Natsu and Gray replied that surprised Lucy."ummmm sorry?" Lucy replied with a soft tone  where Natsu and Gray were practically melting. Lucy sigh and move on from the two of them who were busy melting and did not realize that Lucy left." A bunch of idiots "Lucy mumbled shoving a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth.

With Zeref

Zeref sigh as he was doing some stuff. He misses Lucy very much now. He remembered how he pinned Lucy and how vulnerable she look. He wanted to touch her again kissed her again but unfortunately he is busy. He is ready to throw fist at anyone who destroys his daydream. He remembered their first meeting when he was beaten by non other than Lucy herself. His hand trembled wanting to hold Lucy again in his arms and never let her go again. That innocent face of her. How she look when she is scared. How she get surprised when he kissed her cheek. "Damn" he muttered. "I want more of her" he mumble to himself. He wants to wake up every morning with Lucy in his arms sleeping peaceful where he kisses her to wake her up from her deep slumber. He want to hug Lucy and kiss her shoulder while she is preparing breakfast for him and him only. He want her to accompany him while he work. He wants her soft voice to speak to him. He wants her to talk about her day to him and kiss him when he returns. He wants her to snuggle up to him and he strokes her hair until she sleeps. HE wanted everything of her, her eyes that hold many stories. Her little pulp lips that he wanted to kiss . Her doll face which belongs to him only him. "Ahh" he sigh remembering Lucy. He got up from his table and went to his window and watched the beautiful scene of nature. He cannot wait to make Lucy his. How he wants to taint her innocent beauty how he wants her by himself. Yes he accepts the fact that he is selfish. No matter what he is going to get her by force or not and he is going to execute all the man that even look at her. His beautiful flower. "Lucy" he whisper no one in particular "what have you Done to me? Are you a witch? What spell have you cast on me? Why? WHY? Why do I want you so much without any limits? Why do I want to hold you close to my body and whisper you my love? Why do I want to kiss you every day? Why do I want you to be the person who I see first in the morning? What did you do? "he questioned himself unable to find any answers. But one thing he knew that. That is he wants her all of her to be his.

AYO the ugly author here
Sorry for the delay *laugh nervously *plz don't kill me