The Job Pt 2

Narrator Pov
Erza and Lucy in on their way to village where the dark mages have been troubling the villagers. Lucy was looking outside of the train while Erza is peacefully eating her strawberry cake. "Erza what will you do if I ever get kidnapped?" Lucy asked Erza out of nowhere "No one will kidnapped you Lucy and I  am sure of it" Erza replied while eating her cake. "But that dark mage who broke into our hous-" Lucy suddenly stopped her own words and widened her eyes. Erza look at Lucy with a concerned face "who?" asked Erza "Oh nothing no one in particular" Lucy quickly replied to Erza questions. 'The book! The book I borrowed from Levy Chan . That book contains many information of the dark magic and dark mages.' Lucy frantically took out her bag and searched if she had brought the book but unfortunately she didn't "zeref" Lucy mumbled to herself "he is the immortal dark mage who invented the dark magic." she said in an inaudible voice. "huh Lucy did you say something?" Erza asked out of curiosity "Erza I have a bad feeling about this so called mission of ours" Lucy said to Erza while keeping her eyes on her lap "what do you mean by that?" Erza at this point was totally confused "Let's just be alert of our surroundings Erza anything can happen" Lucy now then look outside of the train looking at the sunset "Lucy I always got your back" Erza replied and continue to eat her cake. 'I hope everything is going be fine' Lucy thought to herself but her guts is telling her not to approach the village.

Meanwhile

"Getting tense sweetie" Zeref smirk to himself as he watched the Lacrima. "soon very soon you will be with me" Zeref smiles to himself "master Zeref the mages ar-" before the man can finish his words Zeref slammed him to the wall "Who gave you the permission to disturb me" Zeref growl at the boy "mater I-I-I" zeref then snapped the boy neck "pathetic" zeref said and continued to look at the Lacrima "Soon Lucy Very soon you will be in my arms holding you tight and keeping you safe and out of reach of this cruel world" zeref slowly touch the Lacrima delicately as if it will break under his touch. He wants to feel those soft skin of her again. His patience is running out but he had to wait or else his plan won't work.

Soooo people might thinking that it's zerlu but nope it's a harem the reason why I have more zerlu part is well you will know afterwards and nope I am not having a favorite here it's just my plot sooo enjoy and if you have any idea and wants to add something in this story in the future you are welcome to message me