The job pt3

On the other side 

" Sting i really wanna know why you brought me here to this lil job ?" Rogue asked Sting with a bored expression " HOw Many TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT WE ARE GOiNG To TAKE DOWN A DARK GUILD" Sting exclaimed frustratingly . Rogue then  huff at Sting's words . " You could have gone their by yourself. You don't have to drag me here" Rogue said to Sting "Rogue, its no use now as i drag you with me .Now SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND FOLLOW ME!!!!! "  Sting shouted to Rogue halfheartedly in which rogue reply by rolling his eyes to Sting . " Hey Sting do you think that this dark guild that we are going to take down is dangerous?" Rogue asked to sting with an expressionless face not even glancing at Sting. " Do you think they can defeat the great Sting? i doubt that!" Sting replied with a creepy laugh at the end which caused Rogue to sigh.

WITH ERZA AND LUCY

LUCY'S POV

'I swear i have bad feeling about this job ' Lucy keeps reminding herself about the bad feeling she have in her guts. Sigh.... it was no use in telling Erza about this as Erza keeps telling her that nothing is going to happen and Erza swore to protect Lucy at all cost . But deep inside Lucy knows that this is something that Erza might not be able to protect her this time . She just shrugged of this uneasy feeling and just move on with her sister to continue their job .

MEANWHILE

A guy smirked while looking at the two sister walking toward the town " This is going to be fun " the mysterious guy chuckled himself with predatory eyes as if he is going to attack the said sisters any moment  

So basically this part of the story was in draft for like 2 weeks. As I was wondering should i published it or not and...... i publish it today lollll the next chap will be published soon kekkekekek. Sorry if this chap is short โ๏௰๏ใ ื

..................... And BTW this days I am more into like MAfia and gangster stuff.So I was thinking in what ship i should do (  ゚,_ゝ゚) FEEL free to choose yhe ship as I, myself is confused with the ships ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ

(• ε •)

Unedited