Chapter Vll

Before we get this chapter rolling. We want to thank Rose_Eve and her friend MistressArya as well as_ mirkwood_girl and Dreamescape07 for the comments and support all of you have given us!

As you can see! We have a new cover and I find it so beautiful and spectacular! The dedication goes to RoseBlackDrop who created my cover but the real ded is for....... Mistress Arya!

Narylfiel

Narylfiel fell asleep in peace right under the sun, the tree's branches and leaves casting a shadow over her face. She was still beside the river, listening to it talk in its own bubbly language. Narylfiel's head rested on a small rock near the stream. Fáy was right there next to her eating the grass that grew beneath their feet.

Whilst she slept, all the anger, anguish, desperation and fear drifted away as her subconscious blocked out the world.

You might ask why she would just fall asleep; that's absurd, right? Well was a valley that held an enchantment. An enchantment that took away all worries and blinded you from the troubles of the world. The place was called Erysán. Narylfiel was laying asleep under the watch of the Dsengà tree.

Most never find the place. Most never dare to find it. Everyone thought that the stories those of myth. But it was not. Here, all of Narylfiel's worries fled her mind and vanished into thin air. Her dark thoughts were purified and she felt like a better, happier person.

She slept peacefully as the hot sun started to vanish behind the trees. It shone a peachy colour as it bid farewell to the world. Up high in the sky, a few stars shone bright up in the sky. The sunset and the nightfall together created a scene that was beyond spectacular. It was absolutely magnificent. The peach coloured, orange sunset with the dark purple, navy blue night made Narylfiel feel dozy. It was a beautiful sight, especially if you were lying under a Dsengà tree and staring up into the sky (especially if your eyes were veiled earlier by darkness).

For Narylfiel, the scene was refreshing. As her body began to realise that she needed sleep, her breathing became slow and her eyes fought for sleep.

I just want to watch the stars a bit longer, she told her eyelids. But they refused, and she gave in.

***

Little white lights twinkled. She saw large moon up ahead. That's when she realised she had awoken. Sighing contently, she gazed into the dark night. How beautiful it is tonight, she thought. Fáy huffed happily next to her. Then it dawned on her that it was late. It was surely past midnight! She tried not to panick. The others would be so worried!

"I don't care if they're worried,"one part of her said. "I've made it pretty clear that they shouldn't worry where I am."

She nodded her head.

I've made that very clear, the other part agreed. Yes. Yes. Wait, no! Of course I care!

She stood up rather quickly. Taking in a deep breath, she told herself that they probably hadn't even noticed. Immediately feeling relaxed, another smile brightened up her face. Walking up to Fáy, she looked around at the trees. Fáy whinnied happily as she came near. Well, the horse didn't fall asleep. I mean, what worries would a horse have exactly? She petted her friend and nuzzled his neck.

Then she turned towards the Dsengà tree and bent down on her knees. She whispered a silent thanks "Dregasil" and then jumped onto Fáy.

(Blessed thanks)

***

Just as she arrived home, Narylfiel saw a few lit candles through the window of the house. The others were still awake. Nearly the whole top floor was gone. They had come just in time. After saying goodnight to Fáy, she opened the door of the house to see the others sitting at the table discussing something in hushed tones. Narylfiel suddenly grew nervous. Trying to be as silent as she could, she closed the door behind her. After clearing her throat rather loudly, the others' heads shot in her direction. Daermaethor stood quickly and ran towards his little sister and gave her a brotherly squeeze.